Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tasting event at Union Square Wines NYC
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Entertainment
dakini_painter
There'll be a tasting event at Union Square Wines in NYC, June 13th, 2pm to 5pm. Not only will you be able to taste wine, but also some spirits including Delaware Phoenix absinthes presented by yours truly, the [*] Cheryl Lins! Y'all come on down now, y'hear!

USQ Wines | 140 Fourth Avenue (@ 13th Street) | New York, NY | (212) 675-8100

[*] insert appropriate adjective here, such as wonderful, beautiful, delightful
Grim
Congratulations, gal! That's some exciting shit!
Tirador
QUOTE(dakini_painter @ Jun 3 2009, 03:25 PM) *

There'll be a tasting event at Union Square Wines in NYC, June 13th, 2pm to 5pm. Not only will you be able to taste wine, but also some spirits including Delaware Phoenix absinthes presented by yours truly, the [*] Cheryl Lins! Y'all come on down now, y'hear!

USQ Wines | 140 Fourth Avenue (@ 13th Street) | New York, NY | (212) 675-8100

[*] insert appropriate adjective here, such as wonderful, beautiful, delightful

I may actually be in NYC that day on other busines … and I'll try and come by. I haven't tasted your stuff yet, so I'm looking forward to it! It's also on a "to buy" list …

Stephen
Jaded Prole
If you're wise it's at the top of that list.
Provenance
By posting the tasting event under Entertainment, DP does demonstrate keen insight into absinthe drinking.
G&C
That depends on who is doing the drinking.
Donnie Darko
Unless I have to work I'll be there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.