Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edouard Pernod circa 1904 at absinthe.de
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Vintage Absinthe
Jay
http://www.absinthe.de/en/shop/preban-absinthe/

Any thoughts on this? I'd love to try an ounce of pre-ban at least once, but I'd also like it to be in great condition and for a reasonable price. Does anyone know the source for this bottle, and if it was found in the half-empty condition it is pictured in?
Shabba53
I think contacting Markus directly would get you the quickest answer.
EdouardPerneau
QUOTE(Jay @ Jun 3 2009, 08:36 PM) *

http://www.absinthe.de/en/shop/preban-absinthe/

Any thoughts on this? I'd love to try an ounce of pre-ban at least once, but I'd also like it to be in great condition and for a reasonable price. Does anyone know the source for this bottle, and if it was found in the half-empty condition it is pictured in?

It came from Oxy so it should be very good
Marc
Edit: I read it wrong, 5ml, not 50ml for 25€.
Donnie Darko
Anything less than 25ml is worthless for having a proper glass of absinthe. If I had the $ right now I'd go for the 50, but it's bad timing…
Steve
Markus Lion shared some of this with a few of us in Nico's bar in Boveresse. It was very nice!
absinthist
Indeed, a definite strong wormwood nose with slightly weak louche, hence requires only 1:1 or 1:0.5 ratio.
Kirk
Sounds like Betty's , I had to mix it half and half .
Now that absinthe cost me.
Steve
I don't think the louche was that weak. Markus overwatered it a little so there would be enough for 5 or 6 people to taste. It smelled fantastic.
sixela
I'm starting to get angry at Boggy Tits again (guess why we weren't there anymore…)
absinthist
I have no idea. Are you sure you were outside when the Edouard tasting commenced? And do not blame me for the Germans not being at the disco. They were supposed to be in Kallnach as well and haven't made it, either while we were still there-they have stayed longer at Duvallon's.
Tibro
His anger is a symptom remedied by luv. Can you feel it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.