Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe poster
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
Absinthia
Has anyone got a high resolution scan of this poster on which the green fairy stands on top of the anti-alcohol guy, dressed in black (with the blue cross)? I've been looking for this one on the net for a friend, but can't seem to find it anymore…
Jay
QUOTE(Absinthia @ Jun 28 2009, 02:55 PM) *

Has anyone got a high resolution scan of this poster on which the green fairy stands on top of the anti-alcohol guy, dressed in black (with the blue cross)? I've been looking for this one on the net for a friend, but can't seem to find it anymore…

I went through pages and pages of absinthe-related images on Google about a month ago, saving the mid-to-high rez ones as I went along, and I never ran across anything like you're describing. If you find it, please let me know; I'd be interested to see it.
Absinthia
Well I do know Helfrich has that poster at his place, maybe when I visit him this weekend I can take a quick photograph of it…
Tibro
With your spy cam? I hear all spies carry high-rez small-profile cameras now. We'll now by how well you're able to frame the pic.

How clandestine.
Jack Batemaster
C'est vrai ?
Donnie Darko
Oui, Inspecteur Clouseau.
Artemis
Alcohol was never a fish, nor a white wannabe-be black man from Detroit. These were lies made up by the prohibitionists.
Jack Batemaster
Une Emile était un poisson.
pierreverte
QUOTE(Absinthia @ Jul 10 2009, 06:25 PM) *

Well I do know Helfrich has that poster at his place, maybe when I visit him this weekend I can take a quick photograph of it…

Your talking about a modern modification of another historic poster. Helfrich may be the only one who can tell you if you can get one or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.