Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leopold Bros. in Colorado Biz Mag
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe in the News & in the Media
Leopold
Well, I gave a description as to how WS and FV posters helped with the coloring process, and how Eric et. al. photos of distillation was a big help, and this is how it came out…..

The discussion of thujon (yes: sp) and basil didn't quite come out right either.
Leopold Bros. in Colorado Biz Magazine

Kirk
Nice article , that's some beautiful equipment you've got there too .
I didn't know about your distilling past , either , It's starting to make sense now , you didn't exactly just pop up out of nowhere .
We are lucky to have you around .
Marc
That would make spaghetti dinners much more interesting

Nice one Scott!
absinthist
colored with fennel, anise and of course wormwood.

The journalists, eh, the journalists…

Good ink, nevertheless, Todd LARS!.gif
Leopold
Thanks for the kind words, Kirk.

Well, in defense of the writer, he's a lifestyle writer, so everything we told him was brand new information. He had no reference points to draw from….
dakini_painter
Good job Todd! All the best with all your spirits. Good ink always helps.
Donnie Darko
Any idea when your absinthe will be back in stock at DUNY, or do you have any plans to have Astor Wines carry it? My bottle is empty. Also, any plans to offer any of your other creations in NY?
Tibro
Do you ever feel like there are people out there conspiring against your desire to be a small batch distiller?
Leopold
Ha. Sometimes, Tibro.

DD, we're probably done with New York for the year. Sorry. Best Cellars in Dupont Circle will ship your way, though.

speedle
Sadly, that apparently means that us folks back in the mitten can't get any of your stuff unless we're in for a long drive, eh?
Leopold
Well, sort of. We should ship our first pallets to Illinois within the next 60 days. So it'll be closer, if that's any help.
Tirador
Todd,

Nice to see you're getting good press …

S.
Funky D
I'm kicking myself… I was just in Denver this past weekend and didn't realize Colorado was the home of Leopold Bros. Probably for the best though, as the bottle wouldn't have made it home on my carry-on luggage anyway biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.