Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edouard Pernod Couvet 1905-1910 samples for sale
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Vintage Absinthe
Conte d'Ugenta
I eventually opened my Edouard bottle, and made some samples. I've been as professional and careful as possible, trying to minimize the air exposure and avoiding cork contamination. You can see the pics on my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025…mp;l=a498a46b8c

I bought this bottle in 2007 from a bartender who bought a batch of old bottles at the beginning of his activity in ca 1970; that batch was from a closing bar in Emilia-Romagna region. I kept it at costant temperature in a dark closet since then.

PM me for price and detailes; 10 samples of 30ml each are available on first come first served basis.
Absinthia
PM sent!
Endymion
Why not? It would be my third Eddy vintage of th(is)e month! wink.gif
I'll send a PM for the details..
abs-cheers.gif
Conte d'Ugenta
Update: 6 samples gone, 4 left
Conte d'Ugenta
Update: 8 should be gone 2 left, since we are close to the sold out, I'd kindly ask the ones who PMed me to confirm the purchase or discharge it.

Thanks
Stefano
Conte d'Ugenta
1 left
Marc
Drink it!
Now!
Patlow
COME ON!!! DO AS FROGGY SAYS!!! DRINK IT!!!
Kirk
After all, it's the only thing it's good for.
Conte d'Ugenta
I'm not a greedy man, I like to share abs-cheers.gif
G&C
Then, share with me the last sample.
dakini_painter
I'd say use it in an absinthe frappé. Bet it would be delish.

(I think God is offended with my remarks, that last crack of thunder was getting close.)
Tibro
Yeah, I say share with G&C, he hates everyone equally. Maybe he'd hate you less equally. Maybe.
Provenance
As best I know, G&C only hates idiots.
Tibro
He told me he hates everyone equally. What are you trying say with your spin on that, then?

No. Don't tell me. I'm not that much of an idiot.

Am I?
Provenance
Hmm……
Tibro
QUOTE(Provenance @ Jul 27 2009, 07:47 PM) *

No.

Thanks. I was hoping I could count on you.
G&C
I prefer antipathy to hate.
Patlow
Yes, it's exhausting to hate anyone… It's easy to do the above.
Conte d'Ugenta
Sold out.

Oh and btw thanks for the concern, but don't worry, I got some 15 samples left for me to drink, I already had a couple but jeez no need to rush…
Conte d'Ugenta
Since vacations have been more expensive than expected, I'll put on sale 3 more 30 ml samples, same conditions as the previous. These will be the very last available from my bottle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.