Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings, All
The Fιe Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
AgamemnonAtreides
Greetings,

I thought that I should say hello, as I am new to this forum. I have a little experience with absinthe; my favourite is the Eichelberger Limitee Verte, and being from Australia, I have tasted Moulin Rouge. I am here really to expand my interest in the drink, and Belle Epoque culture.
Wild Bill Turkey

…………………………………………………… Hello
Green Baron
Hi There!
Absomphe
Welcome.
OCvertDe
Fuck, I need some glasses.
AgamemnonAtreides
Is this better?
OCvertDe
Assuredly.

OH, and, welcome!
absinthist
QUOTE(OCvertDe @ Aug 27 2009, 09:42 AM) *

Fuck, I need some glasses.

When you are drinking the perception gets blurred. In case of my astigmatist glasses.
Absomphe
Those aren't astigmatic lenses, only tansy colored.
OCvertDe
Tansy colored? Don't think those are what I need.
Dubious
Hello, fellow compatriot! Let us quaff many glasses of green, blue and purple absinthe, as health and good taste permit!

- dubious.
OCvertDe
…purple?
Dubious
Chase the rainbow; the fairy is expanding its' share portfolio into vermilion and maroon!

- dubious.
OCvertDe
Now that I think about it, I drank enough Absinthe once that it may have looked purple to me, right before I crawled up the stairs to bed. OK, twice.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Dubious @ Dec 11 2009, 01:26 PM) *

Chase the rainbow; the fairy is expanding its' share portfolio into vermilion and maroon!

What a maroon!

---Bugs Bunny
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.