Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe Classics now shipping to Canada?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > General Absinthe Discussion
Brett
I got the September Virtual Absinthe Museum newsletter a few days ago and saw that Absinthe Classics now apparently ships from their main UK-based site to Canada; which is good news for all us Canadians who want t try something other than Taboo. The site itself doesn't seem to be updated, so does anyone have any info on shipping charges and whether or not this is going through post or a courier?
EdouardPerneau
I think they stop Oxy could you give us more light about this
Absomphe
Who?
Marc
The boss.

IPB Image
Absomphe
Zactly.

What image?
Marc
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Sep 17 2009, 01:21 PM) *

What image?

Sorry, link corrected.
EdouardPerneau
Is he dead or is he creating a new absinthe to feed the evil absinthe world ?
EdouardPerneau
If there his some canadian that really want to have european absinthe … I could give my supplier adress just PM me
Marc
QUOTE(EdouardPerneau @ Sep 20 2009, 09:17 PM) *

Is he dead or is he creating a new absinthe to feed the evil absinthe world ?

Real busy (see pix above)
Absomphe
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Sep 20 2009, 02:10 PM) *

Real busty (see pix above)

Yeah, kinda.
Provenance
QUOTE(Brett @ Sep 6 2009, 02:23 PM) *
Absinthe Classics now apparently ships from their main UK-based site to Canada

If they ship to New York, I don't see why they wouldn't ship to California, Canada or any other part of the US.
Oxygenee
QUOTE(Provenance @ Sep 21 2009, 09:10 PM) *

If they ship to New York, I don't see why they wouldn't ship to California, Canada or any other part of the US.

Shipping to Canada is an entirely different proposition from shipping to the US, because it's like, you know, a completely different country. We've unfortunately had to discontinue our (very short-lived) experiment in shipping to Canada.
Tibro
QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Sep 27 2009, 10:27 AM) *

it's like, you know, a completely different country.

That's a far more diplomatic put-down than just calling it "interesting".
EdouardPerneau
QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Sep 27 2009, 04:27 AM) *

QUOTE(Provenance @ Sep 21 2009, 09:10 PM) *

Shipping to Canada is an entirely different proposition from shipping to the US, because it's like, you know, a completely different country.

indeed but , some have success shipping to Canada, RueVerte, Alandia ( Canada:
Important: Due to strict custom we can not ship Absinthe to CA - except to Quebec. For all the other states only Accessories, NO ABSINTHE can be ordered. All orders are shipped by Courier. The shipping time is approx. 7-8 business days.) and My regular supplier

Tibro
QUOTE(Tibro @ Sep 27 2009, 11:02 AM) *

QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Sep 27 2009, 10:27 AM) *

it's like, you know, a completely different country.

That's a far more diplomatic reply than just calling it "interesting".

Oops. Calling Canada "interesting" would constitute a Oxymoron. But that's too obvious.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Tibro @ Sep 27 2009, 01:24 PM) *

a Oxymoron.

Whereas that constitutes a Grammaticalmoron.™
Tibro
I should have written "eh". Surry.
Absomphe
That's okeh.

It was an understandable mistehk, since you're not Canehdian.
Provenance
QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Sep 27 2009, 12:27 AM) *
Shipping to Canada is an entirely different proposition from shipping to the US, because it's like, you know, a completely different country.

Well, no. As an American I just assume it's part of the States.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.