Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe & the Titanic?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > General Absinthe Discussion
tommynar
Wondering if anyone has seen the documents of what was loaded onto the Titanic and if there was absinthe on it. I know the loading sheets are around somewhere - I've seen them. Just curious what would be on there. Wonder if they're still at the bottom of the sea? Didn't they pull up some champagne bottles in the 80's?
Gertz
Well, there is a cargo manifest here. Some bottles of liquor here and there, but the exact kind isn't specified.
EdouardPerneau
I had the menus somewhere I will get back on this later this week but no absinthe as I remeber
EdouardPerneau
everything is destroy was the marie-clair they bring back some champagne
fryke
hm?
EdouardPerneau
sorry for my morning english :

Everybooze on the titanic has been distroyed at that pressure bottle would have not survived… And when I was younger I got an "cofferet" about the titanic and in this coffret there was first class menu and booze list absinthe wasn't there since it wasn't that popular in UK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.