Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe for sale
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > General Absinthe Discussion
tommynar
I have some bottles that I've been holding on to and now need to sell due to an emergency. These prices are all below the cost of buying them new. All unopened and stored in cool cellar. I will make an even better deal for someone who buys either 6 bottles, or two bottles. I have shipping containers for 6 bottles, and two for sending 2 bottles each. Just let me know if there is any interest. I will of course send single bottles but you'll get a better deal if you buy more. Buy them all and get a GREAT deal! Shipping will be very fair. I am in the US so it should be around $7 a bottle but I will have to confirm with :Smokin Monkey:. I have pictures for all of these. Here's what I have:

1 - Clandestine Absinthe 0 Artemisa - Dec '05 $55

1 - Eichelberger Absinthe '68 - 2005 or 2006 $45

1 - L'Italienne - first release $60

1 - Jade Nouvelle - Orleans - no date on bottle (2005?) $80

1 - Doubs Mystique (2007?) $50

1 - Twin Tec Absinthe - no date - original release $40

2 - Belle Amie 247 & 463 of 600 Jan. 2008 $60/ea.

1 - La Coquette 8/2008 $65

1 - Roquette original release $70

1 - Jade Edouard - November 2005 $80

1 - Maitresse rose colored absinthe 118/400 $50

------------------------------------------

1 - Perique - original batch - no date $45

Also selling four pre-ban glasses in excellent shape and have pictures of those too. They are in very, very good shape. Let me know if you're interested. They are swirl style and cut glass.
tommynar
I was asked to post the pictures of the glasses so here they are. Please make an offer. Thanks.

Glass 1

Glass 2

Glass 3

Glass 4
tommynar
Pictures of the bottles:

Clandestine Absinthe picture

Eichelberger Absinthe '68 picture

L'Italienne Picture

Jade Nouvelle - Orleans Picture

Doubs Mystique Picture

Twin Tec Absinthe Picture

Belle Amie Picture 1 Picture 2

La Coquette Picture

Roquette Picture

Jade Edouard Picture 1 Picture 2

Maitresse Picture

Perique Picture
Funky D
chickawow.gif
tommynar
Looks like the one bottle of the Belle Amie, Maitresse, Perique, and the glasses are all that's left.
Patlow
Congrats on your successful yard sale!
tommynar
It seems someone at Wormwood Society thinks I am jmfranc. I remember this guy and I find it disgusting that someone would immediately brand me as him. I do not post on these forums and therefor my post count is "low". I do not like the fact that the number of posts by a person makes him either acceptable or scum. This is ridiculous. And the very person who asked me to PM him references, which I gladly will, has made it impossible to do so.

For those of you who would like to still buy these bottles - I can give you a person's name here - who you all trust and admire - to vouch for me. We have done lots of business together for years. I am pretty sure this person will calm any of your fears about me.

The only reason I am selling these bottles for ridiculously cheap is that I had a family emergency with my son and need to get as much money as I can as fast as I can. I have provided pictures of each bottle - front and back - and you should feel safe in doing business with me. If you do not, then there is nothing more that I can do. I do ask that the people buying these bottles post here after they receive them and let everyone know that I am legit. Thank you.

Shabba53
The WS does not believe you are JMFranc. However, we are wary of people who haven't had any presence on the site, then appear just to sell things. Given the number of shills that try it, I think you could understand our position.

In fact, you do:
QUOTE(tommynar @ Oct 29 2009, 07:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Joe Legate @ Oct 29 2009, 07:57 PM) *
Pretty glasses. Don't get offended Tommynar. There used to be unscrupulous folks around that would re-bottle absinthe with dreck. Brian is only looking out for the membership. :cheers:

I understand 100% and I would do the same.

Your posts are set to 'Moderator's Approval', so you should be able to send a message. You can also send me a message here on FV. Further, you can email me as well.

QUOTE(tommynar @ Oct 30 2009, 08:46 AM) *

It seems someone at Wormwood Society thinks I am jmfranc. I remember this guy and I find it disgusting that someone would immediately brand me as him.

Forgive me for being skeptical, but that statement seems odd to me. Your information states that you joined FV in December of 08. Same goes for the WS. As far as I know, there hasn't been a JMFranc episode at either forum within the past year.

I sincerely hope all goes well with your son.
tommynar
I understand the skepticism but suggesting I am possibly trying to rip people off is unacceptable to me. And no, I cannot send PM's on WS.

The reason for all the pictures that I posted was to curtail the skepticism. But it seems the WS forum didn't accept that.

Anyone who buys these bottles from me will receive them, unopened, with original contents, and in perfect condition - guaranteed.
tommynar
My son broke his ankle and forearm and with my company raising the insurance deductibles I am forced to part with many things I would rather not.
Shabba53
QUOTE(tommynar @ Oct 30 2009, 09:25 AM) *

I understand the skepticism but suggesting I am possibly trying to rip people off is unacceptable to me. And no, I cannot send PM's on WS.

When did you last try?

In the meantime, send one to me here.

We didn't suggest you were ripping people off, we told people they need to proceed with caution for ANY situation where someone appears out of the blue with something to sell.

If you PM me the details and information regarding the people who will vouch for you, I'd be happy to post a follow up with that information.

No offense, but you can't fault us for being careful, given previous events.

I wish your son the best.
tommynar
Thank you. And PM sent.
Oxygenee
Until now I never really understood why we needed Health Care reform.
Absomphe
Ha!

But I mean that in a poignant sort of way, Tommynar.
Provenance
Why is WS idiocy being posted on FV?
G&C
…™
Tibro
Evangelists on a mission from the Lard to make everyone warm and cuddly and safe. It's so cute that they don't trust anyone to think for themselves.
Oxygenee
Butch it up boys. Fee Verte is not for sissies.
eric
Wow!
The poor guy is trying to pay off some bills and they put him on "moderator approval".
What a bunch of pricks.
Provenance
I prefer the more technically accurate term, "control freakazoid assholes"
Oxygenee
Just because you got promoted Providence, doesn't mean you should be mean to our kissin' cousins over at the WS.
Shabba53
QUOTE(Provenance @ Oct 30 2009, 11:50 AM) *

Why is WS idiocy being posted on FV?

Because he decided to bring it up.

QUOTE(tommynar @ Oct 30 2009, 08:46 AM) *

It seems someone at Wormwood Society thinks I am jmfranc.

Oxygenee
Thread's closed, move along folks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.