Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Godfather
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Cake Hole
eric
Happy Birthday Artemis!
absinthist
Happiest One! LARS!.gif
G&C
Happy Day Artemis!
Cake.gif
Absomphe
Happy birthday, Greenman.
dakini_painter
Have a great day!
Cake.gif Legler-Pernod-mini.gif absintheglass-glow2.gif
Green Baron
Cake.gif
Artemis
Thanks to all.

I have posted this link several times over the years here - it's good writing and well considered:

http://www.tfik.org/samhain.html
Steve
Happy birthday, Artemis! Lantan1.gif Cake.gif
kaseijin
Tombstone.gif Cake.gif Tombstone.gif Lantan1.gif looking-up.gif
Grim
Happy symbolic Birthday.
Artemis
They are all symbolic.
thegreenimp
What Grimmy said! worshippy.gif
Donnie Darko
Happy birthday, you deserve it!

And I had forgotten that Samhain link, so thanks for the reminder. It's a nice reminder that Halloween isn't just "dress like a slut" day. Too bad you get arrested for those oil drum leaf fires though. What a great smell.
Patlow
HAPPY BDAY!
Artemis
Sadly, most of the young and nearing middle-aged women around here tried to outslut each other: strawberry shortcake with cheeks hanging out, catholic schoolgirl with kneehighs and shirt tied up in front - titties poking out like two melons in a sling.

Personally I prefer the grim reaper look, and it was pretty effective - me sitting on the porch, not moving an inch, and children on the street daring each other - "Is that thing real?" "No it's not!" "Go up and see!" "You first!" "No you first!"

Two boys came up, one as the devil, pretty good devil, and the other one says (about his devil friend), "He wants your soul!"

"He can have it", says I.

"I don't want his funky soul", says the devil.

"What's up with you boy?" says I "What kind of devil turns down a soul?"

"I don't want no cigarette smoker" says the little asshole (I was smoking a fag).

"Boy, that's exactly the kind of soul you want - easy meat!"

I don't know what the world is coming to.

Click to view attachment

The grim reaper was fueled by a nice glass of Vieux Pontarlier clone, aged two years and still as pretty a green as a lost soul could want..

Absomphe
Lookin' good!
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(Artemis @ Oct 31 2009, 11:23 PM) *

"What's up with you boy?" says I "What kind of devil turns down a soul?"

"I don't want no cigarette smoker" says the little asshole (I was smoking a fag).

I don't know what the world is coming to.

Geeze, some devil. Lucifer doesn't smoke? I suppose he doesn't use swear words either and washes his hands after every piss? I sure as hell wouldn't waste the gas to go meet him at the crossroads.

Fantastic costume though. It's funny that the most frightening thing to the kid was the cigarette.

Kirk
Happy Birthday Artemis!
Provenance
QUOTE(Artemis @ Oct 31 2009, 07:23 PM) *

Sadly, most of the young and nearing middle-aged women around here tried to outslut each other: strawberry shortcake with cheeks hanging out, catholic schoolgirl with kneehighs and shirt tied up in front - titties poking out like two melons in a sling.

So they didn't wear a costume?

Belated Happy Day.
Artemis
Good point.

I felt comfortable in mine. I was thinking it would be pretty good to wear it all the time. It seems to have some advantages, such as precluding idle conversation.

Thanks again to all for the wishes.
Zman
The best of days to you.
grey boy
Sorry to be late here,
but happy once-a-year day!
Jaded Prole

Cake.gif

Belated but well meant.
Best wishes for a great year.
Marc
Joyeux anniversaire Artemis.
J'espère que tu vas bien.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.