Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pussy Wonder??
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Entertainment
Absinthia
Someone found a magic formula for an "absinth" with the Best Erotic Effect. I refuse to post this under absinthe brands, as it clearly has nothing to do with absinthe… It made me cry from laughter and disgust.

http://www.prcenter.de/Zur-Markteinfuehrun…nlos.90070.html

This site is in German. Use this link to Google Translate if you don't get it.
Marc
frusty.gif

IPB Image

absinthist
It is simply disgusting.

OCvertDe
IPB Image
Tibro
Tits, what's the matter? You don't like figs? Or blow jobs?
Head_prosthesis
This kind of marketing will only strengthen the sausage to oyster ratio.

Like a Hillbilly party.
Wild Bill Turkey
Come on, you guys! Not ALL of their products are cheesy, schlock booze with cheap marketing gimmicks…

IPB Image

Gangbang received 98 points in the International Spirits Competition this year, beating the French "JizzJoose" and Austria's "BallSweatScnapps" in the Seminal Fluids category.
Grim
Oy Schnappen!
Green Baron
Sounds like they should form a marketing partnership with another classy German product.
Marc
A vagina-absinthe, now that's a cool idea.
Tibro
I can already hear the indelicate slurping as bottles disappear.
Donnie Darko
Nothing attracts women more than objectifying them and elaborating upon the organoleptic and aromatic properties of their genitalia. Gentlemen, I sense rumblings in the ground which are likely a nude stampede of their species heading right this way! Three cheers for zer gut Absinth PussyVonder! It's the "Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS" of Absinths.
Provenance
If they could get the label past the TTB, it would be a bestseller in the States.
OCvertDe
Paris Hilton would no doubt be seen lighting it on fire somewhere… trendy.
Provenance
She shouldn't try that, I'm not sure what she would end up lighting.
OCvertDe
She didn't injure herself at all on the Le Torment. I was more than a little disappointed.
Tirador
WOW … makes the name I was toying with for the herbal aphodesiac we're working on sound really tame …

Thanks for sharing. Has anyone tasted this stuff? Does anyone know what's in it?

S.

QUOTE(Absinthia @ Nov 6 2009, 12:07 AM) *

Someone found a magic formula for an "absinth" with the Best Erotic Effect. I refuse to post this under absinthe brands, as it clearly has nothing to do with absinthe… It made me cry from laughter and disgust.

This site is in German. Use this link to Google Translate if you don't get it.

Absinthe Ben
QUOTE(Tirador @ Nov 10 2009, 02:50 AM) *

WOW … makes the name I was toying with for the herbal aphodesiac we're working on sound really tame …

Thanks for sharing. Has anyone tasted this stuff?

Which one?

QUOTE(Absinthia @ Nov 6 2009, 12:07 AM) *

or perhaps this one? chickawow.gif

QUOTE(Green Baron @ Nov 7 2009, 06:56 PM) *

Sounds like they should form a marketing partnership with another classy German product.

I mean, FINALLY! LARS!.gif What took them so long to come out with this stuff, anyway?
Alan
QUOTE(Absinthe Ben @ Nov 13 2009, 02:54 AM) *
What took them so long to come out with this stuff, anyway?

Product development times are important. Nemesinthe took 12 months to develop. La Fée NV took 4 years to develop. On that basis …
absinthist
No matter how long it takes to develop, crap stays crap.
Tibro
QUOTE(Tirador @ Nov 10 2009, 03:50 AM) *

for the herbal aphodesiac we're working on

Damianasinthe colored with blister beetle?
Provenance
QUOTE(absinthist @ Nov 13 2009, 06:24 AM) *
No matter how long it takes to develop, crap stays crap.

celticgent
fuck, i don't drink any more.

do they sell just the posters?

Provenance
T-shirts.
celticgent
looks like i don't have to go to the malls to finish my xmas shopping.

let's hope they come in kid's sizes.
grey boy
You guys sadden me,
all this talk about advertising for the masses
and no one brings up
The Real Thing?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.