Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's a new greenhorn
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Aggelos
So well hum…

Oh yeah, first of all, good day to you, absintheurs extraordinaires !

While I am probably not unknow to a good many of y'all (by the way, glad to finally be on the same forum as you, Steve), some background for the rest.

Still quite green, I have been an absintheur for a good couple of years now (is it three ? Tempus sure fugits), and a collector for one and a half (so still quite new to it).

Still have to make my grades with vintage absinthe (so far, an argenti or something in a bottle of argenti and a tarragone 60) before I consider myself a full fledge connaisseur.

Yet, with about 30 different absinthes I have tasted, and a permanent show of 12 open in my bar, well, one can say I've trained my buds :)

Well, glad to be here.
Marc
Welcome Froggy wink.gif
Absomphe
Oh, goody.

Now we can snipe at each other over here, as well. wink.gif

Welcome, Aggelos.
OCvertDe
Hello
Steve
Welcome, Aggelos! I'm glad you made it here.

I encountered Aggelos on twitter, and he was kind enough to meet up with me in Paris last summer and show me around some of the antiques markets.
Steve
Now we just have to convince you to get on facebook!
Screwtape
Hey there, Aggelos.
Aggelos
Thank for the welcome guys :)

Now we just have to convince you to get on facebook!

Nice try, but not even remotely possible :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.