Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings !! :D
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
dandalion
Hellooo all

I am a fairly new absinthe lover! My affair started about a year ago when I got a job at the liquor store. Ohhh that bottle of Lucid with your memorising eyes just kept staring away at me. Until finally last summer when you arrived in a fancy package with two absinthe glasses and a spoon (for the same price) After much stalking on my part I took you home and stashed you away in my cupbooard. Everytime I reached for my box of fruit loops I would look at you…. I was not ready for you yet.

Until one warm summer eve I sat out on my porch and had my first taste of the green fairy. You sitting there all shiney and telling me its going to be ok and fun. I was so clumsy with my spoon and sugar. I had such a hard time with that first pour of ice water, but I made my first green love. With my husband watching me (to see if I would live no doubt) as I took my first sip I WAS HOOKED! Oh my gods! You tasted just like good n plenty candies!

So six months later the Lucid is gone and I am almost done with my WONDERFUL bottle of Pacifique and am on a quest to try others. Finding this site has made me happy in that now I can have some conversations about different kinds and share my passion for good absinthe.

Screwtape
I have a black cat with yellow eyes. I see that bottle all around my house.

Hello there.
OCvertDe
Welcome.
Marc
Welcome!
Aggelos
Velcome !
kaseijin
Hola!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.