Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheerios
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
R3al Caravano
I enjoy absinthe on occasions, and reading things that are blatant lies or poorly misguided facts that are stated as truth. I guess this is what brings me to the internet in general. My girl just kicked me off the couch. Where there were many items scattered around me, one of which was an empty jar of pickles. I explained that it was good she swept the floor yesterday, because I dropped the plate of cheese, summer sausage and pickles. Subsequently eating them required much less wiping. I further explained that there might be a few pickles under the couch, “those little fuckers roll”. Then I offered her a piece of bacon, being a vegetarian, she declined.
I see you cats have quite a selection of emoticons, so I felt compelled to use them all in this post. I hope my computer does not explode in a sparkly mess.

Cheers

litter-box.gif
leeches.gif
poop.gif
worshippy.gif
Zombie3.gif
noztrilla.gif
cdog-plain.gif
dead-horse.gif
vagina.gif
Foiled again, emoticon limits, I kept the needed ones, by name, which makes an emoticon poem.
absinthist
Hello Caravano evill.gif
eric
Hey!
Kirk
Hello there!
G&C
I take my Cheerios with sugar.
I take my Absinthe without.
OCvertDe
I prefer them both without. That's what they honeynutz are for.
G&C
High fructose syrup and cane sugar are not the same.
R3al Caravano
Cane sugar is harder to come by, in the US at least, but who wants sugar head really, [ir]regardless the source.
Tibro
???
R3al Caravano
Maybe I was speaking in grandpa, who did most of his work during our prohibition. Sugar head = a liquor made from pure sugar
speedle
Sounds sort of appealing, actually. How does somebody get this sugar head stuff, or rather, what present day legal spirit would it most closely resemble I wonder?
R3al Caravano
None, because it sucks. If you want rum on the other hand you don't even use straight processed sugar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.