Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Virginia is for lovers
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > The Newgate Calendar
Kirk
It's illegal to be gay in Virginia now. The governor does not want people wasting time at work playing solitaire but he does not mind if you use that time researching the sexual preferences of your co workers.
If you are gay it's okay to fire you (or not hire you) for that, and it's okay for employers to spend time researching your sexual background.
If you are a mother of a handicapped child, it's your fault. That is according to one of our State legislators, it's because you had an abortion for your first pregnancy. If you say you never had an abortion but you have a handicapped child, you are a liar.
Just up the road from me ( Wilderness Road)they burn a pile of good books every Sunday, not The Good Book, just good books.
They take donations for the "library" but it's just a ruse to gather and burn every book they can. The only ones they keep are the strange ones that mention god that are usually handed out somewhere for free. The church has a school where many of the natives send their children for a private education.
I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach.
And while we are on the subject, where do those asshole fundamentalist politicians get those god damn suits and hair cuts? It must be the same place.
Tibro
Holy fuck. Although I'm assuming bestiality is still approved of.
Donnie Darko
God is love.
Artemis
The only ones they keep are the strange ones that mention god that are usually handed out somewhere for free.

I used to find those in the latrine frequently when I was in the military. I was always happy to find one; they were entertaining, what with the drawings of devils and all.

where do those asshole fundamentalist politicians get those god damn suits and hair cuts?

Monkey men all
In business suits
Teachers and critics
All dance the poot
Click to view attachment

Grim
Nine editions to get it right?
Artemis
I understand the original title was Jocko Homo - King of the Zoo Heavenbound, or some such. Nine editions is nothing - the world did not devolve overnight.

God made man.
But monkey supplied the glue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.