Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If you think I'm an asshole
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > The Newgate Calendar
R3al Caravano
Let's see what's coming to town: http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

"Virginia Holocaust Museum 2000 E. Cary St. THIS IS THE DAY you silly Jews had better obey the Lord Jesus Christ. THIS IS THE DAY, yea let Israel say, THIS IS THE DAY that you must OBEY! Isaiah 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. 14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. 15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. 16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt. Do you know how to read words? Do you know how to look at Antichrist Obama and his hateful black mouth (I'm talking about his mouth - the maw of hell behind those lips?) and listen to this smooth words and KNOW he is That Wicked? If you do not look at your Jewish brethren and feel the shame that Isaiah felt - you are DOOMED! Praise God! AMEN!"

I would probably stop by to throw a few eggs, but it seems they already have enough of it on their face by their words. You can ponder on their other events of the day, I wouldn't want to wear them out, they have a lot of hate to promote on that day. I'm interested in the Jewish, "fag" connection, the only I can think of is where the nazis killed a lot of them both. Were the jews not the chosen people of god. I might find this a more compelling argument if you rip the OT out of your bible, but wait it says nothing about "fags" in NT. So you hate most of the principles of the OT, and are filled with hate in general, due to the love Jesus gave you, by sacrificing his self for you out of love, to prove that love was the answer. Are we reading the same book; I'm confused. You cat's down with 700 wives and 300 concubines as well (King Solomon)? I'm think one women at a time is more than enough.
OK, I read that again, I'm not even sure they know what they are reading; it in fact disproves their argument.
"which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious." This says that the gentiles will be envious of the jews, his chosen people.
"The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim." The jewish tribes will get along.
"But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them."The jews are taking over.
"And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod." God's going to screw with the Egyptians (who were not jewish)
"Do you know how to look at Antichrist Obama and his hateful black mouth (I'm talking about his mouth - the maw of hell behind those lips?) and listen to this smooth words and KNOW he is That Wicked?" Don't remember reading that in the bible, perhaps I should reread the book of Bullshiticus or Lamedogmations.
Come on guys read and try to understand the the book that is putting a fire under your ass.
R3al Caravano
I probably lied about the egg part.
Kirk
They eat that stuff around here.
R3al Caravano
You're probably right, I could make many things I would enjoy eating with those eggs. It seems more appropriate, to feed myself and/or others something tasty, than feeding into hate when it is so abundant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.