Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mobile App.
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Patlow
In the works? Ever? It would rule. They are really easy to integrate nowadays (and I can even help there).

Soooo???
thegreenimp
Lemme know if you do, it might push me over the edge to get one of those crazy phones.
Aggelos
Erm… Already working on one for WWS (merde I'm late on it), name want you want in it, I could help
Provenance
Grate, a phone app that throws you off line if it doesn't like what you say.
Tibro
Ha!

I've just got a tin can with a string. I don't think any apps are compatible. To my great relief.
Stroller
Will the WS phone application have a speed dial Shabba option for the media?
speedle
QUOTE(Patlow @ May 3 2010, 10:31 PM) *

In the works? Ever? It would rule. They are really easy to integrate nowadays (and I can even help there).

Soooo???

This is a great idea, because you ain't seen nothing until you've tried to read this forum on a Blackberry. Too bad all I can do is say it's a great idea.
Marc
Here we go again…
OCvertDe
QUOTE(speedle @ May 6 2010, 04:30 PM) *
This is a great idea, because you ain't seen nothing until you've tried to read this forum on a Blackberry. Too bad all I can do is say it's a great idea.

Indeed. The reviews are almost not a complete PITA in column view, but that's about it.
Patlow
Not sure what you all are on about.

It sucks to look at now, b/c it's not optimized to read on a Blackberry (do they still make those, BTW?). Kidding, but, I have creative directed much, much heavier content sites into extremely easily readable/usable/intuitive interactive platforms that work for iPhone and Alien, I mean Droid.

Just seems like a no brainer at this point. But if people don't want it, don't do it. Maybe someone can PM me to tell me how to do a poll in order to gain a consensus? Or OXy could kibosh the idea now as well…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.