Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moin Moin
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Poe
I made it! I tunneled under the wire, baited the attack hounds, garrotted the guards and shimmied (thats right, I said shimmied) around the wall. So after this extraordinary display of evasion and infiltration skills I finally have arrived to say hello.

Hello,

I'm an Australian living in Deutschlands north and have developed a passion for absinthe, I am not an expert on absinthe history or the atomic weight of pre ban fils but am getting a good list of absinthes past the tastebuds to be able to tell what I like and what I would recommend to others.

I don't have any questions whatsoever I'm am merely here to waffle on about Absinthe and whatever else.

I am a short time member of WW and although I find that site to be friendly enough, It (to me) is a little bland.

So after previewing your forum and seeing it a little more lively I signed up.

Thats about it

Cheers see you in the pages abs-cheers.gif
Aggelos
Guys, the green horn does not have questions. How preposterous is that ?

Considering he once discovered olive spoons were not absinthe spoons, I reckon the great Oxygenee himself has questions.

Are you by any chance saying that we are a bande of ignorants ? Seriously ?

Ok, ok, just pulling your leg. Welcome aboard, Poe
Poe
I strongly suspect you may be a bande of ignorants but my lack of intellectual prowess will make you all seem like Stephen Hawking to me.

Would you like me to ask a question?

ok,

Since I'm a green horn I'll ask an appropriate question,

At what stage in the preparation of a glass of pre-ban fils do I set it on fire?
eric
After you have poured it all over your self of course!
abs-cheers.gif
Provenance
QUOTE(Aggelos @ Jun 4 2010, 07:25 AM) *
the great Oxygenee himself

The Absinth King doesn't come around here very often.
Tibro
I feel like I've entered jeopardy:

"In the form of a question, please."
Kirk
Hello there!
OCvertDe
Welcome.
Poe
QUOTE(eric @ Jun 4 2010, 05:41 PM) *

After you have poured it all over your self of course!
abs-cheers.gif

I feel a burning sensation, is that normal? blink.gif

thanks for the welcomes fellas abs-cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.