Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Canada
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
bobby
Hello,

I would like to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself.

My name is Bobby Anderson and I reside in Stouffville, a town just north of Toronto, Ontario Canada. I have been interested in Absinth for many of my 32 years, but have yet to have an encounter with it.

I have toured around a few sites online absorbing as much information as possible and have landed here. I have read some of the posts, read through the buyer's guide and looked at some of the choices through some of the vendor websites.

I understand that acquiring absinth in Canada has become slightly difficult, but I may be in luck with purchasing a bottle of Roquette 1797 to be my introduction to the spirit.

I look forward to learning from the many members of this site and will do my best to review the FAQ page before asking my questions. I welcome any advice and I am happy to be a member here.

Bobby
Tibro
QUOTE(bobby @ Jun 13 2010, 06:49 PM) *

I have been interested in Absinth

Keep that in the past tense and we'll see how things move forward, eh.

Er, "e".
OCvertDe
Indeed. Welcome, and steer clear of anything without an "e" on the end.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.