Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fee verte in agony
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > General Absinthe Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
EdouardPerneau
it look like the forum is dead or near dead no more big discution … or this is perhaps no more new products from producer
Artemis
This is the Elephants' Graveyard.

It's where old fogies go to die. Occasionally an intrepid noob comes through to pick over the bones and risk the spears of the natives.

This place needs a misericorde.
G&C
"The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
In the ranks of death you'll find him…
His father's sword he hath girded on,
And his wild harp slung be-hind him…
Land of song, said the warr-ior bard,
Tho all the world betrays… thee…,
One sword at least thy rights shall guard,
One faithful harp shall praise thee."

Tibro
There are more than a few good folks about still, I'd wager.
sixela
QUOTE(EdouardPerneau @ Jun 30 2010, 04:36 AM) *

no more big discution [sic]

Obvious troll-bait, eh?

Green Baron
Aw, I think all we need is the occasional loud burp to break the silence in the form of a post like this. I like other places too, but this place was the first real step in my absinthe obsession and I'll be here as long as it's open.
Aggelos
it look like the forum is dead or near dead no more big discution

Yeah, like there ever was a big stream of news and events in the absinthe world anyway.

Once everybody has given their advice and position on everything they can grab, you can't get much further.

Other forums are no exception
Jaded Prole
Summer torpor plays a role as well.

Too hot in these parts for much idle chatter.
EdouardPerneau
perhaps this is the time to get an l'artisanale II to restart the discution ?
thegreenimp
I don't care
Kirk
Give this man a drink, I don't care.
I've been out sweating in the fields most of the day, after that I come in and sweat in my shop. I built a new workshop because I needed my old one as a drying room. Now where I work has no air conditioning, I need my air conditioners to keep the herbs comfortable in my old shop, my new shop climbs to 100 degrees a day lately.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Artemis @ Jun 29 2010, 09:06 PM) *

This is the Elephants' Graveyard.

And the Donkeys', too, as well as a few who may not attach themselves to a particular totem.

I hear even a few dead apolitical critters are interred in this hallowed ground.

Tombstone.gif
Grim
…idle chatter…

Most of the hanger-ons are pretty familiar with eachother, in my experience. If we want to have a social discussion we don't commit it to the legacy of the board, we call eachother or bullshit elsewhen and elsewhere.
dakini_painter
They don't care about us
Patlow
Yup… That makes me really not care about us.
mgs
maybe a forum experience is like a marriage ? In the beginning we do it everyday….. going weekly…. monthly…………. and then only at the anniversary ???????? (That is one of the reasons I got divorced !!!!)

boobs.gif torch.gif

- Marcelo
sixela
QUOTE(EdouardPerneau @ Jun 30 2010, 12:53 PM) *

discution ?

Can't take a hint, eh?

Here's one: install a spelling checker.

EdouardPerneau
discussion happy now ? I do never write that word
sixela
QUOTE(EdouardPerneau @ Jul 1 2010, 11:54 PM) *

discussion happy now ?

I'm always happy, even when I bitchslap people. But I'm still not happy about your punctuation.

I wouldn't pollute another thread with as many LAGN pounces, by the way, but I think this thread has outlived its usefulness anyway.

thegreenimp
That is why this thread is equipped with
Brett
I hardly come here much…well…because its difficult for me to get much more than Taboo these days…though Rue Verte is looking promising. Just need to get the funds.

Lots of stuff I haven't tried though…..

I hardly come here much…well…because its difficult for me to get much more than Taboo these days…though Rue Verte is looking promising. Just need to get the funds.

Lots of stuff I haven't tried though…..
Absomphe
Individual post padder. harhar.gif
rjordan
Some of the originals here are in the back (lounge) room now and rarely ever leave there, except through the back door. Besides, who drinks that black liquerish tastin' stuff anyway?

gun thug.gif
Patlow
QUOTE(rjordan @ Aug 9 2010, 02:59 AM) *

Some of the originals here are in the back (lounge) room now and rarely ever leave there…

That could account for the slowness?
rjordan
Yeah. Or it could be the cosmic jello is out of alignment and the moon is in the 7th house and this is the dawning of the age of aquarius.

gun thug.gif
rjordan
Or you could just xut the uck fup.

gun thug.gif
Tibro
Watch the post count. It can tell you if the Beantown boy is fartin' in the front room or the back. He can clear a room when he wants to.
kaseijin
And one to add to my infinitesimal post count.
rjordan
fart.gif

gun thug.gif
grey boy
Djipxit.
Jack Batemaster
call me.gif
G&C
cdog-plain.gif
Absomphe
Lantan1.gif
The Standard Deviant
Who the fuck is Back Jatemaster?
G&C
Your mother.
grey boy
Fucker.
Grim
Slut.
The Standard Deviant
QUOTE(G&C @ Aug 22 2010, 12:19 AM) *

Your mother.

Finally, an explanation for the red hair!
EdouardPerneau
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Aug 11 2010, 04:57 PM) *

Lantan1.gif

indeed™
G&C
And mustache!
Molly
QUOTE(Tibro @ Jun 29 2010, 10:17 PM) *

There are more than a few good folks about still, I'd wager.

Cheers! absintheglass-glow2.gif

Nate
Gotta say, it was strange to come back and see things so quiet. Feels like just yesterday I was… Possibly doing something worth while whilst socializing on this here social type place (though most likely not).

All I know is I woke up one morning with a mortgage, a xitty girlfriend, and a puppy. Luckily the xitty girlfriend has been expunged. Now if only I can find someone to drink what's left of that 10 year old bottle of Logan Filth in the cabinet.
hartsmar
...the puppy, maybe?
sixela
QUOTE(Nate @ Oct 11 2010, 01:06 AM) *

Gotta say, it was strange to come back and see things so quiet.

Uhm - try reading the active threads. Things weren't that quiet recently…
Nate
I do and have been for some time again, but you can hardly make the argument that it's just as noisy now as say 5 years ago.
sixela
I don't care about the amount of posts. It's the intrinsic quality of the nuggets of gold that's important.
Absomphe
What he said.
hartsmar
17507 posts and counting... who are you to talk, old man? wink.gif
Tibro
He needs a new 'script for specs. Prolly looked something like this to him:

QUOTE(sixela @ Oct 11 2010, 01:40 PM) *

the intrinsic quantity of the fuggets of mold that's important.

hartsmar
mold. reminds me of an absinthe I tasted recently.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.