Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh to have a lazy 2500 quid
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > General Absinthe Discussion
Poe
Anyone want to donate to a…um.. charity…um nope…,emergency fund…um nope…,I know! lets call it a 'worthy cause'. Just send me all your spare money including coins from the back of the couch and I'll spend it wisely on a bottle of really old plonk*. I promise I'll share** it with you all.

Thanks in advance! abs-cheers.gif

* vintage Absinthe that old mate from here is selling
** in spirit only
Tibro
Is Oxy not taking on any more indentured servants? Or is that option only for females?
Poe
Perhaps I could fool him, I looks real perty in a skirt IPB Image
Donnie Darko
2010 seems to be the year of unusually rare pre-ban absinthes resurfacing. 2010 also happens to be the year that I'm lucky if I can afford a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. Bad timing.
Poe
I feel your pain mate, a move to across the world and over 6 months without decent work whilst I learn deutsch. Has all but obliterated my savings and left me scraping for my next bottle of sanely priced absinthe.
G&C
9+ months w/no work…
Donnie Darko
Ouch. My brother was out of work for 8 months. He has an engineering degree. He finally got a job. At Wal-Mart selling Electronics.
Deluge
Today marks my one year anniversary of getting laid off… No pre-ban in sight for me…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.