Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kallisti
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Cake Hole
Artemis
abs-cheers.gif
Absomphe
Cake.gif
Tibro
Cake.gif
G&C
Cake.gif
absinthist
Cake.gif happiest One!
Patlow
Best to you on your Bday!

Cake.gif
Kirk
Happy Birthday Darling. Sugar.gif
Head_prosthesis
Kallisti says thank you!
Steve
Happy birthday, K, and thank you for bringing us together here. It's changed most of our lives. It's been amazing.
bobt
Have the happiest birthday ever!
Provenance
Cake.gif
pierreverte
J.A. from Kallisté et père!

(but not this way):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy0RpbihL_E
Zman
Happy Birthday!
Grim
Damn you're old…

Click to view attachment

But Kirk would probably still hit it…

(P.S. We still love our queen bee… so joyeux!)
Kirk
w00t2.gif
Green Baron
I wasn't fortunate to be around when you were, but thanks for starting this damn nice forum and have a happy B-Day! VHCAKE.gif
R3al Caravano
I have no idea who you are, but another day that is not under the soil, deserves a cheers.
Artemis
Kallisti is the founder of the La Fee Verte website and was the original administrator of this forum.

http://www.sepulchritude.com/
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(R3al Caravano @ Aug 17 2010, 06:40 PM) *

I have no idea who you are, but another day that is not under the soil, deserves a cheers.

EEK. If that wasn't tongue in cheek, that's about as cringe inducing as my wife's one student saying "Who are The Beatles?"
Patlow
groupwave reversed.gif
Artemis
One young girl to another, in a record shop (this was a long time ago, when there were still record shops):

"Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings?"
Tibro
His appeal to young girls was always a strong suit for him. Well, mostly anyway.
Artemis
As I remember, when the Beatles were a hot new thing in the U.S., most young girls had a favorite Beatle. Paul was the prettiest one, but some girls showed their willingness to break away from the herd by favoring one of the others, even Ringo. Some even preferred to get damp over that guy who was the front man for Paul Revere and the Raiders; I forget his name. Girls who didn't give a rat's ass for any of them intrigued me.
Tibro
QUOTE(Artemis @ Aug 18 2010, 09:17 PM) *

Girls who didn't give a rat's ass for any of them intrigued me.

This sentiment, I would hope, should not be parsed out in any literal sense. I'm thinking it might not be a fair reflection of those girls. Or their posteriors. Not to mention the author's intrigues.
Artemis
Intriguing in that because they didn't follow the herd, and regardless of their physical appearance, they had something innate going for themselves, maybe intelligence, or creativity, or something even more mysterious, like knowing how to actually nasty, as opposed to fantasizing about it with a Beatle. Girl's didn't have posteriors then, at least not that you could tell, what with the loose cotton dresses that were de rigeur.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Artemis @ Aug 18 2010, 12:17 PM) *

Some even preferred to get damp over that guy who was the front man for Paul Revere and the Raiders; I forget his name.

Mark Lindsay, I believe.

The first name that popped into my head was John Lindsay, but then I remembered he was a pretty boy with a less musically inclined agenda.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(The Pope @ Aug 17 2010, 05:19 PM) *

Kallisti is the founder of the La Fee Verte website and was the original administrator of this forum.

http://www.sepulchritude.com/

That was before this site had commercial interests and before this forum was a Shill.
Steve
Maybe you should go start a topic complaining about that instead of bringing it into the birthday thread of our beloved Kallisti.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.