Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anybody here remember
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Cake Hole
eric
Happy Birthday Vera, wherever you are.
hartsmar
awwwww. that was long ago...
Steve
I know exactly where Vera is. She is so awesome. I miss her!
Cake.gif
Grim
I remember Vera has some great accounts of absinthe journeys… where did that go?

Bottoms up, gal!
Absomphe
QUOTE(hartsmar @ Oct 19 2010, 11:50 PM) *

awwwww. that was long ago…

That's so relative, kid. harhar.gif

Have a wonderful birthday, Vera, wherever you are. Cake.gif

Kirk
Vera? Vera, what has become of you?
Steve
Vera reminded me it's Rimbaud's birthday too! (Arthur not Rimmy)
Artemis
I remember Vera has some great accounts of absinthe journeys… where did that go?

The Emerald Quest is no more. Elsewhere on the Internets, she says:

"I have something of a past. See, I used to be in the mafia – the absinthe mafia, that is. Sometime in the late 90′s and early naughties, I was fortunate enough to befriend a most eclectic and inspired group of individuals, the absintheurs of the Fee Verte forum."

Bottoms up, gal!

Indeed.
Jay
QUOTE(Grim @ Oct 20 2010, 09:52 AM) *

It can still be found, at least for now.
Artemis
Good catch - I searched for it a while back and couldn't find it.
Steve
Sweet! I looked for it this morning and ended up finding some other stuff which put me in contact with Vera again, but I will really enjoy re-reading that! Thanks!
Jay
I'm glad to have helped. Ye olde Wayback Machine is one of my favorite way to digitally reminisce, and Vera's absinthe journeys make for great reading. I hope she had a happy birthday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.