Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The King of the Jungle…
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Provenance
…now available in convenient taco form.

TUCSON, Jan. 20 (UPI) -- An Arizona restaurant said it is accepting pre-orders for tacos made with the meat from African lions.

Tucson's Boca Tacos y Tequila, which previously made headlines with tacos made from kangaroo, alligator, python, rattlesnake, elk and Rocky Mountain oysters, said orders must be placed by 3 p.m. Feb. 7 for the Feb. 16 African lion meal
Patlow
Fucking despicable.

Alan
Almost as popular on Facebook as Sarah Palin. Actually she would probably eat lion too.
grUEneFEE
Yummm. Big pussy.
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(Alan @ Jan 21 2011, 12:50 PM) *

Almost as popular on Facebook as Sarah Palin. Actually she would probably eat lion too.

The lion would also probably eat her. I'd triple dog dare her to see if she could hunt one of them. Not that "oh I'm a badass cuz I can shoot at a moose from a helicopter a bunch of times and eventually hit one of them" type of hunting. I'm talking just her alone on the Savannah with a rifle vs. the Lion. My money would be on the Lion.
thegreenimp
QUOTE(grUEneFEE @ Jan 21 2011, 03:54 PM) *

Yummm. Big pussy.

That's kinda warped.

Click to view attachment
Tibro
They took the teeth outta the big pussy tacos.

TUCSON, Ariz. — An Arizona restaurant has scrapped plans to offer African lion meat in its tacos.

Bryan Mazon, the owner of Boca Tacos and Tequila, said Monday that his Tucson eatery has received "many threats" against the restaurant, family members, customers and vendors since he announced last week that he was taking prepaid orders for the exotic tacos.
Oxygenee
Hmmmm…..exotic meats.
Tibro
Next on the menu, beaver tacos. What man could resist?
sardonix
av-80.gif vagina.gif
R3al Caravano
QUOTE(Tibro @ Jan 27 2011, 08:47 AM) *

Next on the menu, beaver tacos. What man could resist?

One should not forget the pickled camel toe taco either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.