Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A happy "Hi" from Germany
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Dr. Dynomate
Hi dear members of the fee verte board,

I am Dr. Dynomate, 33 years old and living in Heidelberg, Germany.
During my studies in my beloved now home city i got to know a vendor of the Absinthe Shop "Grüner Engel" (Green Angel) in Heidelberg in the year 2003. At my first encounter with the "fée verte" in that shop, I was only curious about the taste. I loved pastis since i first tasted it in the year 1997 and i immediately fell in love with Absinthe. It was unbelievable. Due to the shop being one of the largest Absinthe shops in the world and my friend always giving me some new Absinthes to test before buying i tasted myself through numerous bottles of Absinthe.

Now, 8 years later, my love to Absinthe still is as big as in the first days. I have an assortment of 35 bottles in my flat and enjoy them regularly - mostly at the end of a working week or with friends.

This year my love grew into a big passion - I cant stop the thoughts of tasting some older Absinthes, not pre-ban at the moment - this i would love to taste when I am more experienced. But if someone has some older and good bottles or even samples to sell - please message me, i am always open for new experiences. As well I started to collect some old Absinthe Glasses and bought a fountain - the right preparation doubles the fun :)
Therefore I decided to participate in this forum - I read a lot of the posts as a guest but now cannot wait to discuss, to taste and review and to meet other Absinthe enthusiasts from around the globe.

abs-cheers.gif Cheers

Dr. Dynomate

Artemis
Welcome.
Absomphe
Greetings.
Grim
Welcome.
Bruno Rygseck
Welcome, Dr.! Great introduction.
sardonix
Guten Tag abs-cheers.gif
OCvertDe
Hello! Nicely done.
Dr. Dynomate

Thank you all for the very warm welcome :) :) :)

absintheglass-glow2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.