Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ABSINTHE DE VICHY 45% 50Cl LOT6
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
frenchman
New Absinthe from my distillery, very fresh and light…. Like VICHY, the french SPA town
http://www.absinthefrenchmanspoon.com/produit/6182
http://www.absinthefrenchmanspoon.com/bouteilles
Provenance
Did you produce it yourself or did you collaborate with someone on it?
frenchman
QUOTE(Provenance @ Aug 20 2011, 12:15 PM) *

Did you produce it yourself or did you collaborate with someone on it?

My right hand worked with my left hand.
Absomphe
HA!
Kirk
Did one know what the other was doing?
Provenance
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 20 2011, 01:31 PM) *
My right hand denounced my left hand.

An occupational hazzard.
frenchman
QUOTE(Provenance @ Aug 21 2011, 12:24 PM) *

QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 20 2011, 01:31 PM) *
My right hand denounced my left hand.

An occupational hazzard.

David Nathan, come back from you back forum, i am not a god's chosen one to write in !
I think that you are the first moderator in this front forum, isn't it ?

Do you find funny the repeated insults from "Provenance" about my town inside your forum.

On your french forum, you have filed a topic about warnings i gave on links that you was looking between jewish religion and ban absinthe
http://www.museeabsinthe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1479
I just saw that you changed the text, it is good, thanks.

You are intelligent, you became the "Absinthe Emperor" in few years… Also, can you used this intelligente to explain yourself at "Provenance" that during the WWII,
absinthe was already ban since long time,
that "Vichy" not mean a political idea.

I am happy to put the name "VICHY" on my product, to show the "real" VICHY.
If you love Absinthe, like we could imagine by your web site, you should love France too, isn't it ?
So you have good place to explain at "Provenance" that he is not irrelevant with his insults.
Tibro
I bet Pro thought you were going to surrender without a fight.
Jaded Prole
If you are demanding dictatorial censorship, you're at the wrong forum.
frenchman
QUOTE(Jaded Prole @ Aug 22 2011, 02:30 AM) *

If you are demanding dictatorial censorship, you're at the wrong forum.

Because it is not a dictatorship of your forum to be insulted because you live in a town called Vichy,
and because you talked to someone named BOGGY ?
I come here to speak Absinthe, and you insult me with political ideas !

Did you read my signature ? "NI DIEU, NI MAITRE !"
So Fascism isn't my god, but Israël isn't my god too !!
I am doing absinthe business since more than 20 years,
and i never imagined that, one day, some stupid persons could find some links between Absinthe and religion, or more, Freemason ! (And Fascim ??? Is Someone found links between Absinthe and Fascim ? It could be interesting.)
I understood that some Jews are thinking normal that we can treat easely some other people like fascist.
But I don't like this practice. This behavior is a source of hatred and violence. These person are becoming what they are fighting !

frenchman
QUOTE(Tibro @ Aug 22 2011, 01:47 AM) *

I bet Pro thought you were going to surrender without a fight.

I am not a coward, i think what i write, and i write what i think, on front forum !
Jaded Prole
I understood that some Jews are thinking normal that we can treat easily some other people like fascist
But I don't like this practice. This behavior is a source of hatred and violence. These person are becoming what they are fighting !

If you're referring to Israel, we are in agreement though it isn't about "Jews" so much as about Israeli policy. My original comments had to do with the coincidence of pushing Absinthe made by an outspoken fascist (Boggy) in Vichy and the poor choice of associating with him. It isn't so much about the product as the association (which comes with it's own baggage).

That you are resorting to nationalism and even a degree of anti-semitism in your defense doesn't help, nor does asking Oxy to come to your aid through censoring the discreet comment by Provenance.

Better to let your absinthe speak for itself.
Provenance
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 22 2011, 12:16 AM) *
Do you find funny the repeated insults from "Provenance" about my town inside your forum.

Why do you keep thinking that the "insults" as you call them are directed at the town?
Jaded Prole
. . .
frenchman
QUOTE(Jaded Prole @ Aug 22 2011, 04:22 AM) *

Better to let your absinthe speak for itself.

no, no, too easy….

When i file a complaint on the Emperor's french forum against his allegations about the prohibition of Absinthe because France was racist and Absinthe distillers were jewish (his assertion),
the topic is closed !

Now, when someone implies that i am a racist because i am speaking with Boggy and because i am living VICHY,
this seems normal for everyone !

My questions :
Are you jewish extremists here ??
I have to ask your permission before to speak with someone, to not be insulted by the following ?
I have to ask your permission before to live somewhere, to not be insulted by the following ?
Why Jaded Prole is answered me instead the Emperor ? you are his responsible for communication?
I don't know if Boggy is fascist, but he never insulted me, and he never bored me with his political or his religious ideas.
Shit !
Provenance
You seem to have quite an obsession with Jews. Perhaps it's something in the water.
sixela
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 22 2011, 12:55 PM) *

Because it is not a dictatorship of your forum to be insulted because you live in a town called Vichy,
and because you talked to someone named BOGGY ?

No, it's not a dictatorship. It may be rude, but no one is stopping you from replying (as you can see).

You'll see that we 'insult' on the flimsiest of excuses around here if you are particularly thin-skinned, but I think you are mistaking a gentle pun for an insult. Responding like you do is only going to encourage it.
sixela
QUOTE(Jaded Prole @ Aug 22 2011, 01:22 PM) *

[…] it's own baggage[…]

No it's not!
sixela
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 22 2011, 04:04 PM) *

Are you jewish extremists here ??

Nobody in the immediate vicinity seems to think that I'm a Jew, but hey, I'm sure you know better.
Absomphe
QUOTE(sixela @ Aug 24 2011, 01:25 AM) *

Nobody in the immediate vicinity seems to think that I'm a Jew

Funny, considering your frequent display of pedantry, I initially took that as a given. harhar.gif
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(Provenance @ Aug 22 2011, 11:30 AM) *

You seem to have quite an obsession with Jews. Perhaps it's something in the water.

Maybe it's the Tansy?

Not sure what this latest teacup tempest is about.

Artemis
Not about absinthe, for sure.
frenchman
Ok, Absinthe Emperor's dogs,
you done a good job !
Now, "ABSINTHE de VICHY" is discredited, everyone will believe that it is a fascist Absinthe, and that VICHY is a fascist place ….

But, i am thinking… no…. NO !!! ….it is too stupid….
Please help me to understand :
If D.Nathan is doing money with BOGGY's Absinthe, like present time…. Is he fascist too ???
Hoooo, nooooo, it is so horrible !!!
Absomphe
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 24 2011, 01:08 PM) *

Now, "ABSINTHE de VICHY" is discredited, everyone will believe that it is a fascist Absinthe, and that VICHY is a fascist place ….

Take a chillaxative™, Phil.

I don't care, as long as it tastes good.

Butt then, I tasted one too many Boggy samples, so I'm easy.
Provenance
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 24 2011, 12:08 PM) *
you done a good job !
Now, "ABSINTHE de VICHY" is discredited

Thank you.

My work here is done.
frenchman
QUOTE(Provenance @ Aug 24 2011, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 24 2011, 12:08 PM) *
you done a good job !
Now, "ABSINTHE de VICHY" is discredited

Thank you.

My work here is done.

The dog chasing its tail, without understanding and without knowing,
and from time to time, he bites it.

N'essaye pas de comprendre, tu ne peux pas…
Provenance
Le realite et toi, vous ne vous entendez pas, n'est-ce pas?
frenchman
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Aug 24 2011, 12:34 PM) *

QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 24 2011, 01:08 PM) *

Take a chillaxative™, Phil.

It was a joke my friend.
How can I be discredited by a forum held and read by a handful of extremists ?
I thought you understood
It does not matter
Absomphe
Well, alllllllrrrrrriiiiigggghhtty, then. abs-cheers.gif
Provenance
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 24 2011, 01:12 PM) *
How can I be discredited by a forum held and read by a handful of extremists ?

You appear to think that anyone who objects to collaboration with fascists is an extremist or, in your delicate phraseology, "jewish extremists."

Why? No one else in the thread mentioned any religion. Do you think that only Jews don't make peace with fascism? Do you similarly think that only ethnic minorities oppose racism? Or that only homosexuals oppose homophobia?

You must be aware of the many heroes of the French Resistance who bravely fought and died opposing fascism and Pétain. You think they were all "extremist" Jews?

It is a strange and sad world you inhabit.
Artemis
Ok, Absinthe Emperor's dogs, you done a good job!

Moi, je n'ai aucun Dieu et aucun maître. J'espère que vous avez compris que mon poste devait transmettre mon dégoût que cette discussion n'est pas de l'absinthe. Je n'ai aucune partie et ne prends aucun plaisir dans l'autre merde.
Jaded Prole
Phil's beginning to sound like Boggy.
frenchman
QUOTE(Artemis @ Aug 24 2011, 02:19 PM) *

Ok, Absinthe Emperor's dogs, you done a good job!

Moi, je n'ai aucun Dieu et aucun maître. J'espère que vous avez compris que mon poste devait transmettre mon dégoût que cette discussion n'est pas de l'absinthe. Je n'ai aucune partie et ne prends aucun plaisir dans l'autre merde.

100% Agree with you,

so please close the mouth of this ass hole person who is "Provenance" !!
He is doing same mistake than David ,who, several month ago, mixed ideas, that some peoples have about France during WWII, with absinthe history . (Inside one texte about Dreyfus case / French jewish military before the WWI)

I have jewish blood, i am French, i am living Vichy, i know what about i am speaking.
The harassment of "Provenance" is intolerable,
and that peoples around him, inside that forum, let him free to do, is most intolerable !!

"Jaded Prole Posted Today, 03:48 PM
He's beginning to sound like Boggy."

---> He is beginning to sound like people of this forum would like that it sound.
Me, I came here to speak about my Absinthe, not about WWII !!
So be free to speak Absinthe…..
Kirk
Thank you for allowing us that.
eric
Provenance and Jaded Prol are long standing members who make big contributions to the conversation over here.

The only time Frenchman ever posts is when he is shilling his business.

Frenchman has no concern for the people here or any thing that goes on here.

So with all due respect Phil, I do not feel that you have any business telling the people here how to run this place.

Fuck off and have a nice day!
frenchman
QUOTE(eric @ Aug 24 2011, 10:22 PM) *

Provenance and Jaded Prol

Man, i told nothing very bad about Jaded Prol

The only time Frenchman ever posts is when he is shilling his business.

Man, i am doing what can i do with my poor english

Man, i am concerned by extremists and racist attacks of this forum

So with all due respect Phil, I do not feel that you have any business telling the people here how to run this place.

Man, i understood very well,
if you have "Absinthe Mafia" label, you can fuck all the world !!!

Fuck off and have a nice day!

Man, it is a very good summary of the level of this forum.

Is back forum same level ?
Or your bullshit is only for front forum ?
frenchman
QUOTE(Kirk @ Aug 24 2011, 07:23 PM) *

Thank you for allowing us that.

Thanks …..
Kirk
No!
Kirk
I think it was in the 1960's when a jew checked into a hotel in Israel and refused to leave. Every since then most of them have been ass holes over there, they are a bunch of stiff pricks goose stepping around like Hitler, stealing land, lying, cheating, killing innocents, bulldozing homes, trespassing and destabilizing the area to the point that they are putting the whole world in danger. Fuck them.
You need to pay the fuck attention Frenchman.
Is there one person on this forum that disagrees with me?
frenchman
QUOTE(Kirk @ Aug 25 2011, 05:57 AM) *

Me !
It isn't my topic….

If you have problemes with WWII, Jews, Hitler, Israël, OPEN AN OTHER TOPIC.
Jaded Prole

Not I. Though I will say that there are many Jews who recognize and oppose this including many who were on the last undermined flotilla attempting to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza. There is an important difference between criticism of Israel and criticism of Jews.

As for the criticism aimed at Phil, it has nothing to do with being French or with his absinthe. It has to do with his choice of associates. And between his references to "Emperors" and "extremist Jews" he is sounding more and more like his unfortunate partner. Sadly true that Oxy is pushing Bogg-water too but then money often trumps the best of principles.
Provenance
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 24 2011, 06:47 PM) *

Enlève ta croute que je swingue dans l'pus.
Jaded Prole
א זעץ אין די קראַטש ער דערפענ
R3al Caravano
I agreed with Elvis before I read his post. As they say there is no such thing as bad publicity. Being someone that loves inappropriate jokes, squawking bird, you're going to have to dance a little harder for your dime: dace cunt dance.
sixela
QUOTE(frenchman @ Aug 25 2011, 03:47 AM) *

We don't believe in censorship.

And Provenance speaks for himself and needs no guidance from our Dark Overlord to utter whatever he does.

The harassment of "Provenance" is intolerable,
and that peoples around him, inside that forum, let him free to do, is most intolerable !!

I suggest you move to North Korea, where the Party of the Illustrious Leader tolerates very little.

Me, I came here to speak about my Absinthe, not about WWII !!

Could've fooled me.

Si l'on veut rester les deux pieds sur terre, mieux vaut ne pas grimper à l'arbre.

Tibro
All told, I think this thread is more proof that absinthe is not kewl. As if more proof were needed.

On the other hand, the forum remains entertaining. Even in the face of relentless whining. A small favor.

Artemis

That is not in my power to do. Mostly I prefer to stay out of these things. He has always been nice to me. You have always been nice to me. Staying out of these things may help to keep it that way. If you two do not get along, it may be a loss for you both. If I don't get along with either or both of you, then perhaps it's a loss for me, and I don't need any more losses at this point in my life. Perhaps this is a selfish point of view, but I'm only responsible for my own salvation.

For a reasonably well educated and clever person, jokes about "Vichy" and "collaboration" may be irresistible in this forum. I understand that. I also understand that avoiding such jokes may be the best thing to do, particularly when a language barrier exists. I have learned that when insulted by jokes at my expense, the best thing to do is to ignore them, or just laugh and move on. By laughing, I'm not necessarily agreeing that the joke is appropriate or funny. As Zippy the Pinhead said, "laughing well is the best revenge".

He is doing same mistake than David

I don't know about that, but I can assure you that neither David nor anybody else is talking about you in any secret forum here, unless there is one I don't know about, which I doubt. I think he simply doesn't read here very often.

Me, I came here to speak about my Absinthe, not about WWII !! So be free to speak Absinthe…..

Agreed. I thought your discussion of sassafras at the French forum was very interesting. I think you have a lot to contribute to the discussion, and I have no problem with you talking about your absinthe, or offering to sell it, either.

If you have problemes with WWII, Jews, Hitler, Israël, OPEN AN OTHER TOPIC.

Agreed, 100%.

The Standard Deviant
The most interesting thing about this absinthe is probably the sassafras, I'll be interested to see if there is a hint of root beer and how it works with the anise.
grey boy
I've had root beer 'sinthe, years ago.
Tasted like root beer and absinthe.
The Standard Deviant
Did you like it? Hughe on the Musee Absinthe forum said he had drunk litres of sassafras absinthe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.