Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Only in Sweden
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Alan
A friend of Hartsmar?
Tibro
Nah, there'd be tails of a jealous cow involved.

Besides, Hartsmar gets them intoxicated on thjone before stranding them in an apple tree. It's all about misleading the officials with a little voodoo magic.
Artemis
It's what he does to them after he gets them hung up in the tree that's frightening.
R3al Caravano
That is the best thing I have seen in a while.
This would be a safe-net for all public outings (for the serious drinker), because you could not make more of a scene than the drunk elk. I don't think you could get drunk enough to steal the attention from the drunk elk.
hartsmar
That's how we roll...
hartsmar
QUOTE(Artemis @ Sep 8 2011, 01:20 PM) *

It's what he does to them after he gets them hung up in the tree that's frightening.

How can love ever be wrong!?
Absomphe
That's the same excuse you (corn) fed to the nearly infinitely patient and devoted Birgitte.

Eventually, she had enough of your wanton infidelity and mooved along, though.
hartsmar
She did moove on. To my plate! Backstabbing bitch is gone.
Kirk
It is not unusual to see elk, or moose as they are known in North America, drunk in Sweden during autumn, when there are plenty of apples about.

Two different animals.
Jaded Prole
I don't think you could get drunk enough to steal the attention from the drunk elk.

Apparently, you haven't been to a louchefest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.