Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pernod Fils Tarragona on a sunny Autumn afternoon
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Vintage Absinthe
The Standard Deviant
http://www.facebook.com/Absinthes.shop

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Jaded Prole
Nice!

Down here in Xit City we po' folks make do with the Dixie Cup Brouille and the local Nimes.
(Note the chopstix)
Marc
Very nice pix SD!
Tibro
For a moment, in that last photo, it appeared to me as if the bottle and glass were floating above the cork.

Either I've been drinking too much, am in need of a fresh drink or it's a portent that the end of the world is imminent. Like tomorrow.
G&C
They are floating.
Tibro
Well then, prepare for the end.
Patlow
Those are nice pics. Can we get some of the weekend?
The Standard Deviant
QUOTE(Jaded Prole @ Sep 30 2011, 10:01 PM) *

Nice!

Down here in Xit City we po' folks make do with the Dixie Cup Brouille and the local Nimes.
(Note the chopstix)

Next time we try something, I'll make sure we use a paper cup, and chopsticks for good measure.

QUOTE(Patlow @ Oct 3 2011, 06:38 AM) *

Those are nice pics. Can we get some of the weekend?

That's my plan for the next few hours!

QUOTE(Tibro @ Oct 3 2011, 05:49 AM) *

Well then, prepare for the end.

By the way, the world hasn't ended yet. Good job I didn't spend all my savings on hookers and blow.
Tibro
Tomorrow. The world ends tomorrow.

Just you wait and see.
sbmac
I got a small bottle of this from Absenta at the market…my first. Man, this was good stuff. I Shared it with the friends who drove me to Geneva after my piece of shit rental car died in Pontarlier, and they drove me to the hotel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.