Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures from NOLA 2001 Party?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Matt
Treeman Here,

So my question is, Does ANYONE have pictures from the NOLA 2001 party? I found the link in archives to Melinelly's pictures, but it was a bust. I would like any pics of that evening, my stuff was lost in a horrible computer crash..
Please help, Thanks.

Treeman
Matt
chrysippvs
Damn, that was a long time ago.

IPB Image
Matt
QUOTE(chrysippvs @ Nov 17 2011, 01:14 PM) *

Damn, that was a long time ago.

IPB Image

Yes that was it, Me behind Kallisti and Ted.

Any More??
thanks
Treeman
Artemis
Click to view attachment

Treeman!!

You disappeared that night never to be heard from for ten years and the speculation was that you had been taken across the river for an "alligator tour".

Enjoy:

http://www.oocities.org/melinelly/absinthe.html
Matt
QUOTE(Artemis @ Nov 17 2011, 03:45 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Treeman!!

You disappeared that night never to be heard from for ten years and the speculation was that you had been taken across the river for an "alligator tour".

Enjoy:

http://www.oocities.org/melinelly/absinthe.html

No "alligator tour" for me, but lets just say I've been on a couple other "tours" to far off lands with lots of sand and nasty spiders. Glad to see you are alive and well also, and still partying it up in style.

Matt( Treeman)
Artemis
There have been other parties, but people don't dress up for Louchefests. I didn't even wear shoes for the most recent one. Sadly, women don't seem to be attracted to them either, except for the rented women.
Steve
There are always some lovely women at the Boveresse parties! Just sayin.

I would have loved to have been at the NOLA event though. It's the stuff of legend.
Matt
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 17 2011, 06:37 PM) *

There are always some lovely women at the Boveresse parties! Just sayin.

I would have loved to have been at the NOLA event though. It's the stuff of legend.

Yes it was a "Legendary" party to say the least. I am truely fortunate to have had the opertunity to attend.

Matt (Treeman)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.