Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what did I miss?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > General Absinthe Discussion
Greytail
Been quite awhile since I was on the forums here much. What ever happened to Deluge and jmfranc? I enjoyed the drama that jmfranc contributed towards.
Jack Batemaster
jm₣rancs est mort. Il a bu du poison millésime.

Qui le niquer est ce « Deluge » ? Qui se soucie vraiment ?
Steve
Last I heard, jmfranc has become a valued member of WWS.
Jack Batemaster
Où il boit la Chouette-Aid™….
Tibro
H5ibou-ville.
Greytail
I guess in my absence I have also to learn where the "translate" button is.

So, Jmfranc could be dead by a certain vintage or a certain Big Red guy made of glass, and deluge isn't really cared for?

Deluge sent me a sample of some very good stuff quite a long time ago. I care.
Tibro
At-il vous envoyer Funebrasinthe™?
Greytail
Doivent avoir été perdu dans la traduction.
Tibro
Perdu dans la terre, plus probable.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(Greytail @ Jan 12 2012, 11:18 AM) *

…So, Jmfranc could be dead by a certain vintage or a certain Big Red guy made of glass…

Donc, je ne pense pas qu'il a bu le vieux poisson rouge.

Comme Martnez, Deluge n'a jamais été significative.
Tibro
L'évier de cuisine est indiscriminée.
Greytail
Merci ……. Merci beaucoup
Steve
I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about… and I speak French (more or less).
Provenance
Which fully explains why you don't understand.
Greytail
I don't know either.

My kitchen sink loves when I sink a poor absinthe I didn't really care for.
Donnie Darko
I can't decide who I miss more, JMFranc or that fraud Kyle Bairnsfather. JMF was just a small time wannabe scam artist, who was amusing to poke with a stick, but it ended up being ultimately sad to watch him try and win people over, really quite pathetic and humiliating.

Kyle, on the other hand, is a sincere wack-a-doo Kool-Aid drinker who rewrote the laws of chemistry in his own mind in order to sell his magical healing cold-filtered absinthe. He's like a cult-leader without a cult, a megalomaniac who sees conspiracies against him everywhere he looks, and is good for posting endless hours of time-wasting but amusing bathroom reading material. Had he not invented his Absinthe freeze-filter method, I'm certain he would have started something akin to Mormonism.
Greytail
Can't seem to find jmfranc on wormwood society's member list. Now, what about this kyle fellow?

I kind of miss the days when absinthe was still banned for sale in the U.S. Seems like the forums were a bit funner to hang out on then. Now, I do enjoy the fact that absinthe is easier to get and cheaper too when not dealing with the flying monkeys.
Donnie Darko
Search this forum for posts by Kyle if you have a few spare hours to kill. You'll learn, among other things, that absinthe is a healthy medicine if you freeze filter it instead of distilling, and the heat employed by traditional distillation ruins the absinthe molecules. And that was some of the more coherent things he said.
Greytail
Ha ha. I'll make a note and when my M.O.L comes in, I'll make an evening of it. Might be better than watching "The Office".

Just refreshed my memory. Wow, what a crock. How did everything end up with the Jmfranc fiasco? Were the samples people received legit?
Steve
QUOTE(Greytail @ Jan 12 2012, 06:48 PM) *

Can't seem to find jmfranc on wormwood society's member list.

Look for "Jim Francis". Though I just looked, and it seems they have scrubbed all his posts, so maybe he is no longer a valued member. Last time I checked, all was forgiven.
Artemis
Can't seem to find jmfranc on wormwood society's member list.

Sadly, that list is not maintained by FV.
Tibro
You know, Kyle's kind of krazy, but in the end, when you examine his arguments and really look at what he's saying, then, yeah, he's just krazy.

Not that I'm saying that's always a bad thing. Just, y'know, Kyle's krazy.
Jack Batemaster
Il est juste fou.
Greytail
Vous pouvez dire qu'encore une fois.
Absomphe
Mon Dieu, cette maladie de grenouille écarte comme Snooky. vagina.gif
Greytail
Mon mal à la tête de converser en français.
Molly
No one ever misses me.
sardonix
Their aim is too damn good, you gotta bob & weave…
G&C
Running very fast also helps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.