Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Louched Lounge closed?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Under the Bridge
Pages: 1, 2
Greytail
registered and was given notice that my registration was pending the approval of the board admin. Still no word. Did that place close? Wanted to be a member so I could browse through articles which have pics or links which are only accessible to members.
Tibro
Looks just like usual over there to me. Mebbe you need to know a secret handshake or sumptin. I've heard about places that are extremely exclusive about their membership. So exclusive their account gets suspended. So maybe, well, the admin's probably been busy.
Jaded Prole
real busy.

Must be the new version set up. Even bots generally have no problem.
Provenance
PTFA!

The Lounge closed years ago.
Absomphe
Death and closure aren't always the same thing.
Greytail
So, what now? Just wait or try and see if it will let me register again?
Greytail
While there it appeared Jack was a moderator. Don't know if he still is, but perhaps I should have registered in French just in case.
G&C
Yeh, that'll work.
Tibro
Register in several languages. If Jack has anything to do with it there may be a minimum requirement of registrations before you're validated.
Greytail
Meine Geduld ist am Jack!
Provenance
The Lounge is a state of mind. You don't register for it, you live it.
Tibro
Um, is that like being a virtual legend in your own mind?
Greytail
Yeah, didn't know if I needed to go out and purchase a breath analyzer for my PC, then buy the crappiest absinthe available, drink it and then try to register again while breathing into it.
Tibro
I really wouldn't recommend drinking Boggysinthe just to get into The Lounge. There's gotta be a better way.
thegreenimp
QUOTE(Greytail @ Jan 21 2012, 09:35 PM) *

While there it appeared Jack was a moderator. Don't know if he still is, but perhaps I should have registered in French just in case.

Cros 'll clank you before you even get started for that.
Greytail
Implying he is no longer a moderator there or never was?

BAH….it allows me to log in, but still treats me as if I am no member. Guess not for now.

BTW, today is JmFranc's birthday. Happy Birthday Jim….
Greytail
Alright, all kidding aside..

Should I just be patient or forget it? I'd really like to browse through those posts and view some of the attached photos/links.
Provenance
QUOTE(Tibro @ Jan 22 2012, 11:53 AM) *

Only if I up my aspiration level.
Tibro
Breathe deep the gathering gloom…
Provenance
Tib,

I already did.

Sincerely,
Antipathist of Light

Greytail
Stop riding the coat tails of this thread until the issue is resolved boys.
G&C
QUOTE(Tibro @ Jan 22 2012, 11:53 AM) *

You'd have to ask Batemaster…
Greytail
He seems tied up at the moment. harhar.gif
Jaded Prole
I woodn't be surprised.
Greytail
One guess as to who is the newest misfit at the lounge?

Alright boys, hijack away!
Tibro
Watch lights fade from every room…
Jack Batemaster
Actualement, tu es le deuxième à dernier « membre »
Greytail
Merci beaucoup
Jack Batemaster
De rien, deux fois…
Greytail
Remerciements pour rien
Jack Batemaster
Le Lounge est rien sans de rien.
Jaded Prole
Grate. The Lounge is broken again

Warning: No license for this product ('IPS_HOSTED') - make sure zend_optimizer.license_path is properly configured in php.ini! in /home/louchedl/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 0

Warning: License check failed! in /home/louchedl/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 0

Warning: No license for this product ('IPS_HOSTED') - make sure zend_optimizer.license_path is properly configured in php.ini! in /home/louchedl/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php on line 0

Warning: License check failed! in /home/louchedl/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php on line 0

Fatal error: Class 'ipsController' not found in /home/louchedl/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php on line 0
Tibro
After a long and difficult illness…
Jaded Prole
Seems to have recovered.
Jack Batemaster
C'est dommage…
Tibro
Bad habits die hard.
Jack Batemaster
honteux
Tibro
I wonder if the approved language is now Hungoverian or Russmafian? It seems the hordes have taken over.
Jaded Prole
A szomorú helyzet.
Tibro
Valóban™.
Provenance
Anyone sober enough to notice the Lounge being closed had no business being there.
Tibro
No bidness. Puir plezhure.

The Lounge is a state of mind, and as such one of the most open places I've had the plezhure to make acquaintance of.

It makes me feel like I've already found an apartment in Sopron where I can enjoy voiced fricatives without judgment.

I'm only uneasy because I think the King is dead.
Provenance
Crazy mean drunks never die.

At least, they better not.
G&C
The lounge is closed?
thegreenimp
I went over there of Sat., and my aunty-virus went off saying it had blocked an attack site from the land of Samovars.

Jack really brakked it this time.
Jaded Prole
A bad Russian hack job.
Tibro
Jack does his best werk when he's russian. Onacuz he's usually real busy, you know.
Jaded Prole
If Jack braked it the link would be in bad Belgican but maybe he can fix it.
Jack Batemaster
Я думаю, что не
Jaded Prole
Спасибо за Ваше внимание к этому вопросу. Нам повезло иметь
другом своими умениями и талантами.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.