Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: N'oubliez pas le jour des crêpes !
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Cake Hole
Jack Batemaster
Est-ce que votre famille soit prospère cette année ? Mangez plus de crêpes !
Jack Batemaster
À la Chandeleur, l'hiver cesse ou reprend vigueur.
Artemis
Ou mangez plus de marmottes d'Amérique.

Mais, Imbolc (la Chandeleur) est plus vieux que l'Église Catholique.

http://www.chalicecentre.net/imbolc.htm
Jack Batemaster
Les marmottes peuvent manger aussi plus de crêpes. Il y a beaucoup de crêpes pour tout !
Artemis
I once saw a groundhog rooting around in a trash pile - he had found something in there that he liked, and he was gnawing on it - I went to check it out and it was a pile of melted candle wax. I never put the whole thing together until about three seconds ago, and that happened maybe 15 years ago.
Jack Batemaster
Peut-être qu'on a été le deuxième février ?
Jack Batemaster
Portait-il une crêpe comme un chapeau ?
Jack Batemaster
Bonne journée !
Artemis
It wasn't February - I only know this because I remember a lot of green plants were out - it was probably early Spring, though.

I wore a pancake on my head the whole time for the Blues Cat Experience. So did Eric. To bring good luck.

Maybe I should put it on again.
Artemis
...Click to view attachment
Jack Batemaster
Péter Shaft est à la fête de Chandeleur ?
Artemis
The closest thing to a fête that I attended today was to burn the Christmas tree and mistletoe. Peter was very busy and could not make it.

After that, I drank a beer with a surplus of houblons. High-chop.gif Pacific Northwest houblons. It's not as nasty as absinthe.
Jack Batemaster
Je veux manger beaucoup de crêpes ce soir.

J'ai bu de la bière avec beaucoup de houblons de Hallertauer sans chop.gif.
Artemis
Hallertauer Mittelfrüh is the chouette.

I like East Kent Goldings and Fuggles, too.

I think the stuff I drank has Columbus in it - I think they make Pinesol with those.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Artemis @ Feb 2 2012, 04:32 PM) *

I like East Kent Goldings and Fuggles, too.

Indeed!

Particularly, the former.
Jack Batemaster
J'aime bien le Hersbrucker aussi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.