Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheap Thrill
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Artemis
I've been clicking on the names of birthday people, most of which I don't recognize, and then finding their posts and following the threads for a while. Some of them never made it out of the introduction section.

Once when I lived in Washington state I went out of my way on my walk home from the gym, to pass by a building, because I had read in the newspaper about someone being beaten to death behind it. And I stopped at a certain random point, looked down at the tips of my shoes and found them touching a pile of hair, lying on blood-soaked ground.

Nothing to see here; move along.
Tibro
Big Brother and the Holding Company.
moschops
"Four gentlemen, and one great, great broad…"
Provenance
G&C
No talent slut…
Tibro
How ironic.
Tibro
Descending the stairs in the dark, a little moonlight, maybe a distant streetlight somewhere, the reflective surface of the snow muted and grey. From the window on the landing the silhouette of a head, pointy ears and a long nose. A dog? More like the shape of a kangaroo face. Pull back the lace for a better view, eyes adjusting to the gloom. A deer, curled on the ground where it spent the night, staring straight back at me. Closer still to the house a second, staring.

Piece of My Heart.
Kirk
It's snowing here, the biggest snowflakes ever , the size of playing cards, little parachutes in slow motion.
G&C
Here also a couple of days ago.

I believe they call it global warming.
Kirk
Now it's snow dust, straight down, visibility 500'.
rjordan
That global warming is fuckin' up the seasons and whatnot..don't know when it's summer or winter anymore..cold and hot come and go as they please..

gun thug.gif
Provenance
If you don't like that, why did you give your girlfriend a key?
Jaded Prole
Snowed here too but none stuck.
rjordan
QUOTE(Provenance @ Mar 25 2013, 11:20 AM) *

If you don't like that, why did you give your girlfriend a key?

blink.gif

gun thug.gif
Provenance
Or should I have used the plural?
cold and hot come and go as they please….

G&C
Low flying aircraft.
rjordan
Uh, ok..

gun thug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.