Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hooray Hooray
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Tibro
Traditionally believed to help the fecundity of your garden. If that's where you chose to celebrate.
Tibro
What? No sacrificial witch?

IPB Image
Artemis
Modesty forbids posting the scenes with her in them.

Beltane is not exactly a black tie affair.
Tibro
You burn the witch. The maiden gets impaled.
Artemis
At Beltane, the witches do the burning.

The sacrifice involves fluids other than blood.

If Jesus had visited Stonehenge, might he have reconsidered his position?

Never mind the witch hunters; they had no understanding of either.
Tibro
On Walpurgis Night it is the witches that retreat before the growing heat. They hold sway through the cold nights of winter.

Those are now over.
Artemis
Time for the Green Man to rise and shine.
thegreenimp
Hopefully he's up and about.
Artemis
Up more than about.
Tibro
I wooda thought the fella was flaggin' after such a hard night.
thegreenimp
Workin' the wood with a crosscut saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsLyQGSqIg
Kirk
On the 28th of April there were no tiny vermin, now the spittle bugs are on the rise, today I'm on the hyssop with spray bottle and clear water, if you pop the gob just right the bug clings to your hand to keep from drowning, devious.
Mooha, mwaha hahaa
cough.
Artemis
We killed two butterfly bushes and just about killed a rose bush spraying them with dish soap and water (it's worked before to get rid of aphids). But this time the dish soap had bleach or something in it. frusty.gif
Kirk
I added 2 drops of Dawn to 1 quart of warm water, just finished killing the last of them, for now.
Jack Batemaster
Je pensais que les « spit bugs » sont bons pour le jardin. Ils mangent les « aphids» , non ?
Kirk
No, they drink the sap of the plant, they will kill a plant. It's a leaf hopper.
Jack Batemaster
Peut-être que les « spit bugs » ici ne sont pas la même chose ?

Peut-être que je ne sais rien sur les insectes, mais je sais une chose : nous n'avons pas les lucioles ici !
Kirk
Dim wit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.