Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man Cleared of Promoting Absinthe for Pleasure
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe in the News & in the Media
Artemis
http://www.lematin.ch/suisse/blanchi-pub-a.../story/13451096

The police court of Boudry has today cancelled this sanction inflicted by the federal state alcohol control. The appellant had written on his Internet site: « Tasting the elixir of the Val-de-Travers, a disturbing pleasure that everyone should try », while according to the law, the public should not make a link between consumption and pleasure.

Cleared, Jean-Michel Monnet will all the same have to pay 200 in court costs, because he offered a bar apron with an effigy of the druid Panoramix with the purchase of twelve bottles. Offering gifts is forbidden in selling spirits. « What pleases me, is that the judge cited the poems of Rimbaud in her considerations », says the venerable distiller of Foible.
thegreenimp
I like the photo in the article.
Artemis
A fine photo indeed.

Panoramix:
Click to view attachment

Jack Batemaster
Un peu de comme toi, avec une grande barbe ?
Artemis
Oui.
Jack Batemaster
Sans chapeau aussi

IPB Image
Artemis
Une louche complète de poison vert et d'un chapeau complet de toc-toc. Qui pourrait demander plus ?

L'évêque d'heure heureuse!
Provenance
Beau chapeau, mais vous devez les chaussettes assorties.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(Sixer @ May 2 2012, 03:34 PM) *

Un beau chapeau, mais vous devriez avoir les chaussettes assorties.

Donnie Darko
QUOTE(thegreenimp @ May 1 2012, 03:29 PM) *

I like the photo in the article.

It's nice to see he won the battle against Anorexia.
thegreenimp
Like the the ending of Chinatown……Forget it Jake, It's the Internet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.