Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World Absinth Festival Prague 2012
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Habu
Does anybody around here know about this event?

10th of November 2012 in Prague, as a part of the cannabis festival Cannafest Prague 2012 - http://en.cannafest.cz/ (sounds like "go figure…", huh? =)

Anyway Martin already received the invitation. The site does not offer any information about this particular event so far (either it's too fresh, or the managers are too… high), however some more info is on its way.

I don't really know what to expect from this, but I was wondering, if some of you would be interested.
martin.zufanek
As Habu kicked this thread, I've received an invitation to the very first World Absinth Festival in Prague.

Invitation says:

This year will be held the first ever meeting of world manufacturers and absinthe in Prague, Czech Republic on 10th November at the Exhibition Grounds Prague - Holesovice. The event organizing subtitle World Absinth Festival Prague and we expect to become a starting goal for regular meetings for the next 100 years at least.

World Absinth Festival Prague 2012 is designed for all fans of absinthe, skilled in the art, media, representatives of wholesalers, bartenders, bar and restaurant owners, hoteliers and the general public from all around the world. This is a unique opportunity for manufacturers of absinthe presentation of any size, production technology and the country of origin.

The festival will take place throughout the day full of interesting accompanying program of lectures and tastings. At the same jury will select the best product the first year of the festival. Exhibition day will conclude with an evening after-party attended by celebrities of Czech showbusiness.The event be held concurrently with the 3rd year of successful events Cannafest Prague on that day will come when 10 thousands visitors.

Who Should Attend?
• for the general public and fans of absinthe
• for professionals and absinthe expert
•formediarepresentatives representatives
• for wholesalers, bartenders, bar and restaurant owners, hoteliers

Who is the intended presentation of the event?
• for manufacturers of absinthe
• for suppliers of raw materials for production of absinthe

First Absinthe Prague World Festival will take place in parallel with the 3rd annual hemp festival, the largest in the Czech Republic, Cannafest Prague 2012.

Program:

10:00 official opening
announce the event and drink the best performances of the jury breakfast for exhibitors, media representatives and business partners
11:00 pavilion open to the public
11:00 - 19:00 presentations, lectures and tastings of exhibitors
20:00 closure of the pavilion to the public
21:00 - 24:00 evening party for VIP guests and exhibiting, buffets
G&C
I didn't get any invitation….
Tibro
You know the old excuse, "The Czech's in the mail."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.