Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11 bottles of Absinthe Premier Fils circa 1900 for sale!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Vintage Absinthe
Marc
I’m proud and pleased to show you a cache of eleven 1-liter bottles of Absinthe Supérieure Premier Fils that we’ve just unearthed:

IPB Image

From Oxygenee.com:
Premier Fils, based in Romans, was a high-end producer whose absinthe commanded a premium price, and was one of the absinthe distillers that used an entirely natural herbal coloration process, something they proudly advertised on their label.

We are pre-selling all bottles - well 2 sold already - from this fabulous cache at a very good price. Please contact me for details: marc @ oxygenee . com

Good levels, good storage, untouched bottles.
Grim
Eleven bottles? Holy shit.

Are there any images of (maybe) a twelfth bottle that got cracked open with photos of the dose being watered? Just out of curiosity…
Marc
Not yet, but will certainly do.
Jaded Prole
Personally, I'd like to hear a little background story. How and where were these discovered?
Jack Batemaster
Je ne suis pas très Ricard en ce moment …
Absomphe
Is there a discount for bottle schmutz?

I'm asking on behalf of Mr. Batemaster onacuz he's not Rick, and I suspect his French is as poor as his English. evill.gif wink.gif
Jack Batemaster
un peu pire d'habitude
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.