Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Californy
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
L'Assommoir
Hi!
Long time lurker here, joining in the conversation. I've been drinking drinking absinthe since 2007 or early 2008 or so.

Have had about 25-30 CO's., and usually have a Pacifique, VP, or VC around for a 'daily drinkers' and one or two pricier options.

Some of my favorites have been: L'Ancienne, Belle Amie, Meadows, J. Edward, Sauvage, just to name a few.

Oh, and just a quick "Thank You" to this forum for saving me crap like KOS and the like! You folks got me in the right direction.

Cheers!
Absomphe
QUOTE(L'Assommoir @ Jun 24 2012, 05:12 PM) *

Oh, and just a quick "Thank You" to this forum for saving me crap like KOS and the like!

Oh, c'mon, admit it.

You would have gladly donated your left nut to have undergone that particular rite of passage as one of The Chosen™. harhar.gif wink.gif

Welcome! abs-cheers.gif
L'Assommoir

That LTV crap was bad enough! Ye Chosen have my respect!
Donnie Darko
I had a couple of glasses of the more recent L'Ancienne last night. That really is a remarkable absinthe.
Patlow
Word is born. And welcome!
Zman
Welcome and cheers.
Stroller
Welcome!

abs-cheers.gif
Grim
Welcome to the La Fée Verte!
Tibro

joining in the conversation. I've been drinking drinking

If you can't stay loose might as well get tight.
L'Assommoir
QUOTE(L'Assommoir @ Jun 24 2012, 05:12 PM) *

drinking drinking

Well, I did say I was in Californy.
IPB Image
Père Ubu
Bienvenue
Jack Batemaster
Bienvenue à la «Frais Verité»
Bruno Rygseck
Welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.