Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello…from out there somewhere
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
feel-the-wiggle
Hello, everyone…..really new to the whole world of this flying green fairy…had some off brand Absinthe a long time ago in a drunken haze….but now I’m looking forward to really jumping into the deep end of this green pool (that sounds weird) probably will spend my most my time just reading and learning first…also still need to find a good profile picture to put up that makes me seem dark and mysterious …yet approachable

Looking forward to taking this adventure head on….rock and roll
Père Ubu
Lot's of very knowledgaable people here. I'm not one of them. Absinthe knowledge is somewhat the inverse of the value of the member no.
feel-the-wiggle
I'd imagine so..hahaha

i have been looking around at the local liqour stores to see whats brands they carry.. so far i've found Lucid

Père Ubu
The dudes running this forum have a good online store with some tasty choices.
feel-the-wiggle
Thanks for the suggestion haft to check it out……rock and roll
Tibro
You're really old enough to drink, yeah?

I mean alcohol. Lawfully.
feel-the-wiggle
Last time I bought some i was…..=)
Jay
QUOTE(feel-the-wiggle @ Jun 26 2012, 02:54 PM) *

[Snip] also still need to find a good profile picture to put up that makes me seem dark and mysterious …yet approachable[Snip]

You and me both. Welcome to the forum - if you're truly interested in anything and everything absinthe, there's a wealth of great info here.
Artemis
QUOTE(feel-the-wiggle @ Jun 26 2012, 02:54 PM) *
need to find a good profile picture to put up that makes me seem dark and mysterious …yet approachable

IPB Image
Stroller
Welcome.

Maybe a clown pic would work for ya.

Click to view attachment
Jack Batemaster
IPB Image
Artemis
Click to view attachment
feel-the-wiggle
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love all the suggestions…. each one is better then the last
Jack Batemaster
On pourrait utiliser la photo de Jean Martineau de l'école:

IPB Image
Absomphe
QUOTE(Stroller @ Jun 26 2012, 03:44 PM) *

Maybe a clown pic would work for ya.

Too derivative.
Stroller
QUOTE(Jack Batemaster @ Jun 26 2012, 04:32 PM) *

On pourrait utiliser la photo de Jean Martineau de l'école:

Jean Martineau est encore à l'école.

Click to view attachment
Artemis
Explaining "funk" to Ted Breaux:
Click to view attachment
Grim
In the first pic, Ted is explaining why Stroller is non-committal, but flirts with greatness… very interesting stuff.

Quid pro quo: In the second image, someone needed to convey to Ted the breadth and width of Arty's joy having discovered the "blue pill." It's messy. The caption should be "Skeet-skeet… skeet-skeet…"

(Cocksuckers.)
thegreenimp
I can post the sausage photo.
eric
I miss that beer glass.
Grim
I miss that beer glass… and that beer living room… and that beer house.
thegreenimp
We haven't had a TXLF™ since '08.

After Tales, I'm opening the house up, say when.
Grim
I'm in.
Père Ubu
I'm in.

Shit, I need to stop being a bad neighbor and visit one of these days. Stoopid rat race.
Jack Batemaster
Je suis très occupé…
Jack Batemaster
IPB Image
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(Martineau @ Jun 26 2012, 07:08 PM) *

…Arty's joy having discovered the "blue pill."

Mais Artemis, il a pris la pilule rouge, pas la pilule bleue !

IPB Image
Artemis
At least now I know what the blue pill is. I never saw that movie, but that looks like a jelly red. Now I understand what's wrong with Keanu Reeves as well. Too many jelly reds.
Tibro
You can have what's wrong with KR.

And my sympathy.
Artemis
What's wrong with him is his comatose acting style, but it's not a problem for me; I just avoid his movies.
Jack Batemaster
Je ne pense qu'il est très intelligent.
Artemis
For some reason that defies understanding, he was cast in a film version of Much Ado About Nothing. Shakespeare! Scenes with him in them were like watching a third grader in the role of a tree stump in a school play.
Jack Batemaster
Comme un acteur, c'est mieux d'être l'enfant qui est un arbre.
Tibro
As a tree it's best to leaf the Grim emoting to others.
Poe
You don't understand his master plan, he's aiming for legend status based purely on cheesy and terrible acting. …like Hollywoods Rick Astley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A23TuxKex_w…feature=related
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.