Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Lucid has not yet brought in the funk
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Coralyne
So, last month I had my Great Absinthe Initiation, which basically consisted of obtaining and trying Lucid (as that looked to be the best option at my local BevMo), followed by obtaining and trying Ridge Verte.

I'm now well convinced that absinthe is easily one of the top five things I've ever put in my mouth, though I realize my sample set is extremely small thus far. I've also become mildly obsessed with reading about the stuff (reviews, history, old Internet fights about various meat products, etc.).

All that said, though…one thing I seem to keep coming across in the opinions of various and sundry folks on various websites is a mention of some sort of "funk" or "stewed vegetable" note that apparently shows up in Lucid from time to time. I don't detect anything remotely like this in my bottle.

Anyhow, I guess the point of this post is to ask whether the "funk" is inevitable or whether I'd be smelling it by now if it was going to show up at all. If that's even an answerable question, which I realize it may not be.

As for why I'm asking…well, I've got quite a bit left in the bottle still and I am not exactly Miss Alcohol Consumption USA (I'm actually having a bit of an identity crisis as it is over the fact that I've gone from "Alcohol? Meh, maybe once in a blue moon…" to "hmm, 2 drinks per week isn't THAT much for an American…" since my discovery of absinthe's astounding deliciosity).

In short, it's likely I'll have this bottle around, with stuff in it, for many months to come, and it would really suck if it started reeking of sauerkraut-spirulina sauce or whatever the heck it was the reviewers were smelling. For now, I find it thoroughly pleasant, albeit a bit mellower after nearly a month of cabinet-sitting.

I'm also wondering what the typical "batch variation" is for a widely-distributed absinthe like Lucid, e.g., is it possible that whatever was funking up other people's stuff circa 2009ish is no longer a factor? Do non-noobs even buy Lucid anymore, and if so, would they say there's a difference in flavor between recent vs. earlier batches? Are there other known brands folks have noticed a "funk" in as of late? Is there anything really wrong with pantsless monkeys? Inquiring minds want to know!

(I've plumbed the archives and didn't find any discussion on this particular topic; still, feel free to let me know if it's all redundant and I'm just crap at searching. Thank you.)
Jack Batemaster
Je ne l'ai jamais bu.
Provenance
First, I'm glad to see posting. You don't want to be one of those forum vampires that reads but never posts. So far, so good.

Second, with regard to batch variation, absinthe should vary by batch as does any artisanal product. You want consistency, go to McDonalds. It is true that some absinthes (preban PF, more recently a different brand that claimed/thought it was PF -- or was that just the distiller's proof?) used a solera system to achieve consistency. Whether they succeeded is another issue.

As for Lu$id, I'll start with the truism that any absinthe you enjoy is good absinthe. All else that follows is editorial commentary. I tried Lucid when first came out and found it to be absolute crap. I ended up sending the rest of the bottle to a then-stranger, I'm just glad they didn't hold it against me.

I recommend drinking absinthe Sans Pantaloons. I think'll do you good. No disrespect intended, I'm just really liking this stuff. And, when you think about it, absinthe sans pantaloons should be the goal of every absinthe, and absinthe drinker.

As for the pantless monkeys, I'm glad for a question I can definitively answer. Is there anything really wrong with pantsless monkeys? Absolutely not.
http://www.louchedlounge.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6332
Coralyne
QUOTE(Provenance @ Sep 5 2012, 06:20 PM) *

with regard to batch variation, absinthe should vary by batch as does any artisanal product. You want consistency, go to McDonalds.

Understood, and that's actually good to hear. The fact that artisinal products vary from batch to batch, that is…NOT the horrendous mental image I now have of an "Absinthe McFlurry" product (which would of course contain no actual absinthe, but rather, imitation star anise extract, green food coloring, HCFC, and partially defatted pork fatty tissue).

As for Lu$id, I'll start with the truism that any absinthe you enjoy is good absinthe. All else that follows is editorial commentary. I tried Lucid when first came out and found it to be absolute crap. I ended up sending the rest of the bottle to a then-stranger, I'm just glad they didn't hold it against me.

Thus far, I do enjoy Lucid for what it is, though even just after trying one other brand (Ridge) I did have the bizarre experience of (upon trying the Lucid again) and wondering where the heck the rest of the flavors were.

I mean I know different absinthes are bound to have different flavor profiles, with different herbs asserting themselves to a greater or lesser degree, but still. I can definitely see why a lot of people would find it (Lucid) a "why bother" prospect given other, more complex/balanced options.

Specifically, I found the Lucid to be a lot sweeter and more anise-y than the Ridge. Ridge also definitely had anise in it, it was just more balanced by other things, not all of which I could even identify. But neither brand had anything in its flavor profile that outright offended me, as a "stewed vegetable" note definitely would have. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LIKE stewed vegetables…just not in my absinthe. Hence the wondering. But it sounds like it's perfectly possible that whatever batch I got in my Lucid bottle lacks the funkitudinal properties people were complaining about and will not turn into a swamp overnight, unless it's just a thing where maybe some people can easily pick up on the impact of beet spirits on overall beverage flavor. Ridge apparently uses grain spirits and does taste "crisper", but, well, I'm babbling now. Too much coffee at work earlier. w00t2.gif

I recommend drinking absinthe Sans Pantaloons. I think'll do you good. No disrespect intended, I'm just really liking this stuff. And, when you think about it, absinthe sans pantaloons should be the goal of every absinthe, and absinthe drinker.

Well! I can happily say I'm ahead of the game here. I don't think I've yet had a glass of absinthe while not sans pantaloons.

As for the pantless monkeys, I'm glad for a question I can definitively answer. Is there anything really wrong with pantsless monkeys? Absolutely not.
http://www.louchedlounge.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6332

Holy crap! I would have to agree that, at the very least, in that example, the monkeys were not the source of the wrongness.
Tibro
I've never had Lucid. And likely never will. But I've had funk. Others likely never will. Funk is not something that develops, though it is possible to learn to discern its presence. Don't worry about not picking up on funk. Only worry if you do.

I've had Ridge. It wasn't funky. In fact, it was very unlike George Clinton in nearly every way.

Enjoy your drink at your own pace. If you don't enjoy it, don't enjoy it at anybody's pace.
Artemis
I ended up sending the rest of the bottle to a then-stranger, I'm just glad they didn't hold it against me.

The mouthwash bottle added just the right touch of class.
Anyhow, I guess the point of this post is to ask whether the "funk" is inevitable or whether I'd be smelling it by now if it was going to show up at all.

It's an attribute that is either present or not in fresh absinthe. When it's there, it may or may not fade with time. It doesn't tend to get worse with time. I've never seen it appear when it wasn't there to begin with, although it's possible to notice it later when you didn't at first.

G&C
You'll know when you've got the funk…
Père Ubu
Lucid is definitely on my drinkable list, after they (he) fixed his QA issues. But it is, what it is, as close to a cheap mass produced absinthe as you can get, that is still made 'properly'. I find the bottles a great way hide fancy absinthes. The good news is that if you liked Lucid, you will love the more handcrafted stuff. Ridge Verte has improved a good bit lately. As for other COs Pacifique, and the Delaware Phoenix offerings always hit the spot. But let your tastebuds guide you, don't let group think, personal feelings, marketing crap, brain washing, etc. cloud your judgement.

I've heard nothing but praise for the pantless absinthe. Regretfully the fora for such things is frowned upon by ITNs. I have a dose left of a really nice Pontarlier, that when watered right at 4.5:1 gets pretty darned close to Pre-ban.
Provenance
QUOTE(Coralyne @ Sep 5 2012, 07:02 PM) *
the monkeys were not the source of the wrongness.

What wrongness?

QUOTE(Père Ubu @ Sep 6 2012, 05:26 AM) *
But let your tastebuds guide you, don't let group think, personal feelings, marketing crap, brain washing, etc. cloud your judgement.

That's all there is to say. Not that that should stop anyone from saying more.
Coralyne
QUOTE(G&C @ Sep 5 2012, 09:48 PM) *

o_0 Whoah. That was probably the best approximation I've ever seen of fever delirium in video form. Especially with youtube's "automatic subtitle" option turned on.
Coralyne
OK, well, good to know that per apparent consensus, I'm not liable to be harboring a stealth funk bomb in my liquor-and-cat-treats cabinet. I shall sleep well tonight beneath the warm blanket of unfunkified reassurance.

That aside, regarding the encouragement folks have been offering along the lines of "trust your feelings, Luke", I am happy to note that groupthink and marketing haven't historically had any bearing on my subjective enjoyment (or lack thereof) of any given thing.

I mean, if there's a consensus that a given variety of absinthe is or isn't especially representative of 19th-century formulations, etc., I'll take that into account when assessing the drink from a "what makes absinthe absinthe?" standpoint. E.g., I'm kind of curious about trying St. George at some point (mainly because it sounds so darn weird and spicy), but based on what I've read, I definitely wouldn't be inclined to use it as a flavor baseline for judging the "absintheosity" of future samples. That's a different thing from evaluating on an "is it tasty?" basis, though, and if I like (or hate) something I solemnly swear that I'll own up to liking (or hating) it.

…and as for the pantsless thing, just so we're clear, the only sense in which I've experienced absinthe sans pantaloons is the sense in which I've been wearing a skirt at the time of consumption. There's just something about the very idea of preparing absinthe that seems to activate my fancy dress-up circuits, and I don't care if anyone thinks that's silly. Silliness is a vastly underrated feature of life, IMO. tongue.gif
Jack Batemaster

…Sans Pantaloons….

«Le Pantalon» n'est pas pluriel, alors on devrait dire «Sans Pantaloon» sans le «s»
Provenance
Mais oui! C'est pourquoi on doit toujours être Sans Pantaloons.

Il serait égoïste de ne penser qu'à moi-même.
Jay
QUOTE(Provenance @ Sep 6 2012, 01:20 AM) *

Second, with regard to batch variation, absinthe should vary by batch as does any artisanal product. You want consistency, go to McDonalds. It is true that some absinthes (preban PF, more recently a different brand that claimed/thought it was PF -- or was that just the distiller's proof?) used a solera system to achieve consistency. Whether they succeeded is another issue.

Without cheerleading for the solera method, since I don't have any practical experience with it, I'll say that I like the general idea behind it for absinthe (but less so for other spirits). Achieving consistency by sucking the life out of something and shooting for the lowest common denominator from batch to batch is certainly a thing to be maligned; however, aiming for a general consistency of recipe, while simultaneously respecting and appreciating the subtle differences of each batch and the variations of botanicals from season to season is a worthwhile goal. Extremes in either direction are to be avoided.

QUOTE(Coralyne @ Sep 6 2012, 08:49 PM) *

OK, well, good to know that per apparent consensus, I'm not liable to be harboring a stealth funk bomb in my liquor-and-cat-treats cabinet. I shall sleep well tonight beneath the warm blanket of unfunkified reassurance.

Some folks have noted unpleasant degradation of absinthe which has sat for many months (or even years) in a bottle which is less than half full. I've never been able to keep my hands off a bottle for long enough to determine if I would come to the same conclusion, but if you are able to exercise such restraint, you could test the theory or avoid the possibility altogether by transferring your absinthe to a smaller bottle once you've gotten halfway through it.

(snip) I'm kind of curious about trying St. George at some point (mainly because it sounds so darn weird and spicy), but based on what I've read, I definitely wouldn't be inclined to use it as a flavor baseline for judging the "absintheosity" of future samples. That's a different thing from evaluating on an "is it tasty?" basis, though, and if I like (or hate) something I solemnly swear that I'll own up to liking (or hating) it.

I admire your approach, and try to do the same. I'll tell you now though that, regardless of whether or not St. George is "really" absinthe, I did not care for the taste much at all. You may want to see if you can get a dose from a local bar before committing to a whole bottle.

…and as for the pantsless thing

It sounds like everyone here proudly observes this most prestigious of holidays. Keep it cool!
Artemis
Some folks have noted unpleasant degradation of absinthe which has sat for many months (or even years) in a bottle which is less than half full.

Personally I've only noticed that with very old absinthe. But it didn't turn funky, more like flat and insipid.
Especially with youtube's "automatic subtitle" option turned on.

Huh? How?
You'll know when you've got the funk.

Brilliant. But obviously there are some distillateurs out there who don't know, or care. I made Eric watch this video, but his reaction was to cuss and mutter under his breath about the ONE. But then, the funk was never a problem for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHE6hZU72A4

Ya know?

Coralyne
Je suppose que ceux d'entre vous l'affichage en français sera en mesure de dire que j'ai utilisé Google Translate pour produire cette phrase, mais je dois dire, j'aime bien l'idée d'un forum multi-lingue.
Coralyne
QUOTE(Artemis @ Sep 6 2012, 03:32 PM) *

Huh? How?

To use Youtube's auto-subtitle feature, click the small "CC" button at the bottom of the video-display screen and select "English (transcribed)". It's not an option available on all videos (as it seems to depend somewhat on the uploaded file format) but I make a point of activating it whenever possible due to the absurdity factor it generally adds.

E.g., at 0:07 into the Gregg video, the transcription text reads "interviews van or two about the men's reluctant at the pump". If I couldn't actually hear I'd be liable to presume they were discussing Shy Bladder Syndrome.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(Provenance @ Sep 6 2012, 02:44 PM) *

…Il serait égoïste de ne penser qu'à moi-même.

Je comprends. Tous ceux qui la boit ne porte pas de pantalons.
R3al Caravano
You just screwed with my vision of the world "everyone is wearing pants?"
Provenance
QUOTE(Coralyne @ Sep 6 2012, 03:11 PM) *
j'aime bien l'idée d'un forum multi-lingue.
Une remarque ruse.

QUOTE(Jay @ Sep 6 2012, 01:47 PM) *
Some folks have noted unpleasant degradation of absinthe which has sat for many months (or even years) in a bottle which is less than half full.
Your comment reminded me of PU's question which seemed quite reasonable.

QUOTE(Père Ubu @ Sep 2 2012, 12:39 PM) *
Can absinthe age badly?

Unfortunately, I remembered the question not long after I found some long-forgotten Moonman and saw a……. . .uh . . .……golden research opportunity. Thus, I was foolish enough to try it. I can however now answer the question. Can absinthe age badly? Yes. Particularly when it wasn't worth aging in the first place.
Artemis
To use Youtube's auto-subtitle feature, click the small "CC" button at the bottom of the video-display screen and select "English (transcribed)".

That wasn't working. All I saw was a "captions not available" message. However, after upgrading a number of plugins for Firefox, including Shockwave Flash, I now see what you saw, which is disturbing. But not as disturbing as previous attempts to upgrade Flash, which entailed much cursing along with the installs, uninstalls, and reboots, which is why I had kept the older version for so long. Tonight it went smoothly though, so I thank you.
Artemis
Can absinthe age badly? Yes. Particularly when it wasn't worth aging in the first place.

Yes, but did it get fonkier, or did it fall apart, or did your sensibility as to absinthe evolve?
The thing is, that old Lucid was fonky from the getgo, too much so for aging to do it much good. Moonman I remember as relatively clean, but weak.
Artemis
Epic failure with the Youtube speech recognition "technology" -
Some examples from the Funk video, what was spoken vs. the rendered text:
He found he could see around corners
Hispanic constituents smoke there
But he said he was done with that shit
Benifited Mexicano cynicism of that shit
One day, Parliament were traveling on the mothership
One day column of seven on the market

I'll have to find that Bruce Springsteen song to see if he's really saying "wrapped up like a doucher in the roller of the night" as I've always heard it.
thegreenimp
QUOTE(Artemis @ Sep 6 2012, 08:41 PM) *

Can absinthe age badly? Yes. Particularly when it wasn't worth aging in the first place.

Moonman I remember as relatively clean, but weak.

More like insecticide scented as it aged, checking the undrinkable section of my archive.
Provenance
It wasn't funky. But then, neither was Manfred, despite the allegedly funky break. I can't claim to remember my precise recollections of how the MM tasted when I first tried it (or anything else from more than a few minutes ago) but the small quantity I tried, though vaguely acceptable on sniff, turned out to be quite nasty. Weak, yes. The anise, prominent but not good. On the whole, it was, for lack of a better term, disjointed if that makes any sense. I must have had a better opinion of it at one time. As did others otherwise that bottle of Larmes de Lune would have met a different fate.
Artemis
disjointed if that makes any sense

Yes. That's close to what I meant by "fell apart". Hard to describe but I know what you mean.
L'Assommoir
QUOTE(Coralyne @ Sep 6 2012, 01:49 PM) *

I'm kind of curious about trying St. George at some point (mainly because it sounds so darn weird and spicy),

You can find small bottles in Cali for only $20
http://www.totalwine.com/eng/product/st-ge…verte/104673200

I know some who hate it, and some who love it. It is an oddball.
Coralyne
QUOTE(Artemis @ Sep 6 2012, 08:21 PM) *

what I meant by "fell apart". Hard to describe but I know what you mean.

I've yet to experience this with absinthe, but I've definitely experienced it in the context of culinary experiments involving baked goods. One thing I find myself having to watch out for is presuming that more of a given spice/herb/flavoring extract is better. Just because something is pleasant-tasting doesn't mean you get additional pleasantness by upping the amount in your recipe. E.g., recently I made (from scratch) chocolate-chip walnut cookies, to which I added both anise flavoring and ground cardamom.

The cookies did turn out edible, but not as nice as they could have been, as I apparently put in way too much cardamom. Which had the effect of not only overpowering other flavors but also making it impossible for said other flavors to harmonize well with each other. Probably making absinthe is similar inasmuch as when a person starts attempting, they might have difficulty gauging what sort of presence a given amount of an ingredient will have in the end-product. And when a single input is out of whack (whether due to relative amount or to quality or some other factor) you can throw the entire balance off. Thus endeth my Statement of the Obvious. For now.
Tibro
Imagine your cookies came out of the oven, warm, fragrant, full of the goodness you had hoped for. And that initial taste confirmed the olfactory sensations. A success. Maybe not brilliant, but certainly not worthy of the trash-bin.

Next morning the cookies have cooled, and upon tasting, the balance is no longer there. Maybe the heat had brought out a fragrance that's crumpled in the coolness. The flavors, instead of melding with the additional time, have actually fallen apart. Become disjointed.

Cookies fresh from the oven and a distillate fresh from the still may not be the same product after they've been allowed to rest. The melding, the mellowing usually bring flavors together. But it need not be necessarily so.
Stroller
QUOTE(L'Assommoir @ Sep 7 2012, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Coralyne @ Sep 6 2012, 01:49 PM) *

I'm kind of curious about trying St. George at some point (mainly because it sounds so darn weird and spicy),

You can find small bottles in Cali for only $20
http://www.totalwine.com/eng/product/st-ge…verte/104673200

It's plain weird. They also make a Chipotle Vodka which I fondly remember Grim trying to drink.
Jack Batemaster
IPB Image
Tibro
Chipotle vodka? Has to be be better than plain, flavorless vodka, no?

I mean if there aren't problems with unwanted fonk and what-knot.
Stroller
The only time I've ever seen a distilled product make Grim visibly angry. I'll take flavorless over that stuff any day.
Tibro
I gotta think the guy knows his chipotle. Doesn't sound good.

(I need to get a bottle in case we ever meet. I'd be disappointed if his anger remained invisible.)
Provenance
It doesn't sound bad, other than the vodka part.
Coralyne

Yeah, the reviews I've read seem very polarized. That sort of thing always makes me curious, and curiosity (much moreso than slick marketing or cheerleading) is liable to ultimately result in money spent. On that note, thanks for the link to the $20-bottle-having vendor! I've been wondering how the heck the folks who write lots of reviews manage to afford everything they try; it's nice to know it's actually potentially possible to sample a range of absinthes without having to be a multimillionaire (or even a half-a-millionaire…).
Coralyne
Tibro: yeah, I think that cookie analogy nails it. In the case of the overzealously cardamom-ed cookies, they actually did improve very very slightly after sitting overnight in the sense that the overwhelming spice vapor emanating from them had diminished a bit.

But at the same time…while all the flavors were "there" the next day, including some that hadn't been present the previous evening at detectable levels, they all felt "far away" from each other. Like they were happening in parallel rather than meshing properly. I know baking and distillation aren't the same thing, but they're both chemistry of a sort and thus things like time and temperature can effect their products profoundly, moreso than processes that don't entail a state change.

I'm just glad at least some folks have worked the proverbial bugs out of both processes to a certain extent, at least. And I've been thinking lately it's kind of nice to have discovered absinthe *now* (funk-potential notwithstanding) rather than 10 years ago when decent stuff was far more difficult to come by in the USA.

[edited to remove an accidental double-paste]
Provenance
QUOTE(Stroller @ Sep 7 2012, 12:56 PM) *
They also make a Chipotle Vodka which I fondly remember Grim trying to drink.

Mebbie he should tried this vodka insead.

Click to view attachment
Tibro
I'd hit it. You know, out of curiosity.
Tibro
Speaking of curiosity. I heard that Ralph Nader asserted that the Corvair was unsafe at any speed. At the time I understood that he was an expert about these things. And I wasn't. Then one day a friend picked me up in his Corvair. I couldn''t comprehend that Ralph Nader was personally familiar with his driving.

But the car… I loved the car.
Stroller
QUOTE(Coralyne @ Sep 7 2012, 02:20 PM) *

Yeah, the reviews I've read seem very polarized. That sort of thing always makes me curious, and curiosity (much moreso than slick marketing or cheerleading) is liable to ultimately result in money spent. On that note, thanks for the link to the $20-bottle-having vendor! I've been wondering how the heck the folks who write lots of reviews manage to afford everything they try; it's nice to know it's actually potentially possible to sample a range of absinthes without having to be a multimillionaire (or even a half-a-millionaire…).

I'd head over to Hangar One when the tasting room is open try some.
Tibro

Now you have me worried that I can't tell the difference between real jewels and paste. Your posts all seem to have an authentic sparkle. Even with the aid of being looped I can't quite seem to perceive what you're alluding to as far as an inauthenticity goes.

I mean, except for Jack's excretable baked-goods. Imagine, being discarded behind the DQ. Disgusting.
Coralyne
QUOTE(Tibro @ Sep 7 2012, 03:30 PM) *

Now you have me worried that I can't tell the difference between real jewels and paste. Your posts all seem to have an authentic sparkle. Even with the aid of being looped I can't quite seem to perceive what you're alluding to as far as an inauthenticity goes.

I mean, except for Jack's excretable baked-goods.

Did I allude to inauthenticity? If so, I can't have meant it in regard to my actual self. I'm 100% for realz. The paste incident (which had nothing to do with paste-eating, mind you) merely occurred due to the fact that the first time I tried to submit my last reply, my wifi farted and I was worried I'd lose my typeage, so I control-C-ed it. Then, in a fit of fingerfumbling, I managed to accidentally control-V the whole thing into the text box twice after a successful reload.

Short version: nope, definitely not a robot, but possibly an uncharacteristically verbose Vorlon. With twitchy keyboard fingers. Zzzzt.
Coralyne
IPB Image

Just picked this in my garden yesterday afternoon…supposedly these things are pretty potent.

I'd not thought about macerating it in vodka until now.

Not that I actually will or anything (vodka = Not My Thing). Even though I hear capsacin makes you tripbalz™.
G&C
So does a hammer to the head…
Tibro
Even with the aid of being louped I can't quite seem to perceive

Korrected.

I must've been drunk to have misspelled that. Sorry for any unnecessary confusion I may have caused.
Artemis
Then one day a friend picked me up in his Corvair. I couldn''t comprehend that Ralph Nader was personally familiar with his driving.

I can't comprehend that Ralph Nader was personally familiar with anything. I had a teenage friend who had a Corvair. It went from zero to sixty in about three minutes. It was the only car I've ever seen that had pushbuttons (retro looking ones at that) to change gears. One night he and I and another friend drove it around while drinking that old Morgan Davis wine - one fifth each, in the appropriate brown paper bags. We commandeered the car and laid him in the back seat after he passed out. He threw up all over the back seat and rolled around in it. Fortunately the seat was vinyl. The next day, he took his headache and his reeking Corvair to a self service carwash and washed the inside with the high pressure wand. This is the true American story of the Corvair. Isn't Ralph Nader Canadian or something?
Tibro
The field is weak enough this year. Ralph coulda been a contender.
Provenance
The old Dodge Dart had a push button transmission.

QUOTE(Coralyne @ Sep 7 2012, 04:11 PM) *
I hear capsacin makes you tripbalz™.
So do fractals.
Tibro
I owned a Dodge Dart Sport. My first car. No push button transmission. One of those silly automatic shift selector sticks between the seats. And plenty of get up and go under the hood.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.