Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe Antiques book
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > The Absinthe Library
sbmac
Hey guys, I'm pretty excited… The revised edition of my book is right on track, and will be published early in 2013. I finally got my new Library of Congress control number today. After photographing the museum in Pontarlier, I'll be able to finish the final chapter. It looks like the final book will be 210 pages.

Here's one of the new shots from the book…I just thought I'd share it, as it makes me want to sit down and relax with a glass. I hope to see a few of you at Absinthiades!

IPB Image
L'Assommoir
Can't wait !

chickawow.gif
Jay
Congratulations, Scott. I won't be seeing you at Absinthiades, but perhaps some time next year…
sbmac
I hope to meet you in person too Jay, my doors are always open to my friends in the absinthe community when they are visiting NY.
absinthion
Beautiful pic, Scott.
sbmac

Hey guys, I wanted to share that the revised/expanded book is done, and on out in the world.
It was 2.5 years' work getting it to this point, and I'm really proud of it. Thanks to DUNY, Catskill Cellars,
Absinthes.com, AbsintheDevil.com, and LDF for offering to carry it.

It will be on Amazon and Barnes & Noble as well in the next couple months for international sales as well as USA.
I'm glad it's done… All info's on the site. Cheers!

Book's website
Jay
Right on, Scott. I'm raising a glass of Herbsaint to you right now. absintheglass-glow2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.