Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edouard Pernod (Couvet) and Pernod Fils Cache
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Vintage Absinthe
absinthion
IPB Image

This is the cache of my friend. An Edouard Pernod, Couvet from 1890, a Pernod Fils from around 1910 and four bottles of Pernod Fils 1913.
Jack Batemaster
J'en voudrais cinq.
hartsmar
Looking good!
absinthion
The bottles are for sale on www.antiquespirits.com. I am helping the owner with the website and communication with international customers.

The Pernod Fils 1913 were ordered by an Italian Hotel and delivered by Pernod right before the ban. They were bottled, waxed and sealed by Pernod at the customer's place. 36 bottles were originally found and most of them are sold by now. I tasted one of the Pernod Fils 1913, and I still remember the fragrance of it when we opened the bottle. It was glorious. Photos of the louche are here.

I haven't tasted an Edouard Couvet yet, so if someone would like to share their experience with an EP, it would be very much appreciated.

Jack Batemaster
Combien coûtent les bouteilles ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.