Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What will you do
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Tibro
Only three more weeks. With emphasis on "only".

Fuck buying holiday presents this year.
rob fritz

Well if you wake up on the 22nd you can either thank me or curse me depending on what you wanted.
Tibro
Ugo Boncompagni, is that really you?
sbmac
They also mention next season's winner on Dancing With the Stars.
Emphasis on "next."
Tibro
The future has been pre-recorded.
Jaded Prole
Interestingly, If the Mayans had predicted "the end of the world" which I don't think they did, they were only off by a few decades given the growing impact of climate change.

Enjoy yourself, its later than you think.
Kirk
I figured the end was near when white go go boots came out, fool me once. . .
Jaded Prole
Hah! That and beautiful young women sullied with tattoos like graffitied subway cars.
Père Ubu
The synthetic buddha might see that as a new dawn.

The world for each individual could very well end soon, so I take care of my kids like if some mad cement truck driver would take me out the next time I hit the road.
Jay
Indeed. There's a local dive bar (and a low dive at that) my friend and I go to once in a while just for the people watching, and we were going to go on Thursday but had to change to this week instead. We just discovered someone was stabbed to death there last night. That's a sad way to exit the stage.
thegreenimp
It's all the fault of absinthe being un-banned, that triggered the apocalypse.

Plus we were happier then
Tibro
I've always wanted to drive a cement truck.
Kirk
QUOTE(Jay @ Dec 4 2012, 02:19 PM) *

That's a sad way to exit the stage.

Will yours be more cheerful?
Stroller
Drink the Tut stash.
sbmac
At least the littles ones have it figured out.

http://www.theonion.com/video/christian-gr…be-taugh,17491/
thegreenimp
When the missiles head this way , I'm going to chug two bottles of vintage Herbsaint and then watch the light show go off.

Click to view attachment

Jay
Everyone here should listen to Billy Shatner croon about how "You'll Have Time" to think about this mortal coil before you kick off.
Tibro
Oh Xit!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.