Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Weeks in Beziers, France.
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Père Ubu
I will spend two lovely weeks at a factory in Beziers, begining 23Feb13, and I'll be using the Gare de Lyon for the Paris-Beziers legs of the trip. On my way in, I was hoping to have enough time to raid Luc's place for some green stuff onacuz I've been warned than in small BFE towns, all there is is Ricard/51. Two weeks with P-R products should be considered torture.
On the way back, I'll be spending the night of 08Mar13 in the Marais district, and was hoping to do some serious partying so I can pass out on the flight back. Or at least get some nice drinks at La Fee Verte.

Any tips, recomendations, warnings, incerdible anecdotes, or anyone willing to join in a glass or ten, would be appreciated.
Père Ubu
Already booked at the Sully. I hope its ok for a short one night crash.
Père Ubu
Scratch the Sully, it's soiled. They moved me to Villa Lutèce Port Royal, but I should be able to Metro it to the La Fee Verte.
pierreverte
QUOTE(Père Ubu @ Feb 6 2013, 08:37 PM) *

I'll be using the Gare de Lyon for the Paris-Beziers legs of the trip.

If your train scheduling permits, you need to have lunch before you leave at Le Train Bleu in the GdL station.
Order the gigot….
Père Ubu
I'm hoping to get in early enough from CDG to go to La Fee Verte, drink and eat some, and then go by Luc's place, before heading back. If you want to join Clement and I for lunch that would be extra cool.
Jay
One of these years I will make it back to mainland Europe and be able to participate in these adventures (and perhaps have a peek at Clement's mouth-watering collection of antiques, if he's willing). Alas, my schedule (ok, ok - my budget) this year allows only for a trip to New Zealand in December.

Père Ubu - enjoy your trip!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.