Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: daniel fallström's poem
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > The Absinthe Library
delirium
Does anybody know in which work this poem is published?
Artemis
http://archive.org/details/hvitasyrener00fall
hartsmar
Look on my site... It's been there for ages. Reference to the work included.
Artemis
I noticed that, but thought it too obvious to mention, a poem about absinthe in a Viking language and all. So the name of the book would be what in English? White Lilacs?
Artemis
Hartsmar, your message about your Blues Cat review was relayed to me. Nice that you enjoyed it and too bad the bottle appears to be empty now. I agree that waiting made all the difference. I had originally suggested aging it two years before release, but I can understand also why Cheryl didn't want to wait that long.
hartsmar
Yes, White Lilacs would be correct. And I guess it was quite obvious.

Of course Cheryl wanted to get it out there, as any distillery - it's money on the shelf... But it would make a huge difference for the initial impression of it. Oh well, the impression it made on me over all these months was anything but a disappointment.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.