Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A little nudge on Forum Etiquette
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > Administrative News & Site Updates
Kallisti
Due to a recent scuffle on the Lounge, I believe a gentle reminder is in order of some of *our* forum's etiquette.

Just so you know:

6) ON PRIVACY: Respect *must* be accorded to a member's right to privacy. ANY VIOLATION of what is deemed to be the posting of another's private information, be it email addy, real name, or personal details without the other person's express permission, especially if it was done with harmful intent will be grounds for immediate expulsion. This forum operates on a system of trust and respect, and in order to insure that folks feel comfortable in treating this "bar" as their own, we will not tolerate behavior that jeopardizes either their personal life, personal decisions & boundaries, or their comfort & respect in regards to this community.

Go ahead, read the whole thing. It's good for you, and just makes good sense.
http://www.feeverte.net/faq.html#A
Conju
I still like my fluffy bunny suit, still fits well after all the beer I have drank.
Artemis
.... holding chop.gif against black eye:

Kallisti, you are the hostess with the mostest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.