Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is for you Roy Garay!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
Marc
I hate to do this but I can't hold it anymore inside me:

I bought a collection of antique absinthe spoons from Roy Garay back in September 2012. I paid 3 600€ ($5 000) but never received anything.

Roy was a known collector (MerdeVerte on the forums), a long-time customer of David and I (since 2006). We trusted him.

He said he shipped the spoons in 3 parcels but I received none of them. He said he never received the parcels back either.

I sent him a lot of emails, I even threatened him after a while, I even filled a Mail Fraud Complaint with U.S. Postal Inspection Service (never heard back from them).

Roy, if you read this, this story has really pissed me off, I tried everything with you, without success, it's about time to refund me!

Roy Garay
2380 S. MacGregor #330
Houston
TX 77021
Email: roygaray@msn.com
Tel: 713 548 4442

Sorry for the disruption guys but I had to let it go…
Jack Batemaster
Il s'appelle aussi Ricky Winston ? Ou peut-être : Franks ?
Kirk
That is horrible, I hope you find some justice Marc. Is Roy Garay the appropriately named forum member formerly known as Merde Verte? Green Turd? This xit sticks in my craw.
That's a lot of money, and you so patient.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(Marc @ Apr 2 2014, 09:54 AM) *

Houston

Est-ce qu'il porte les chemises très laides ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.