Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Hall of Fame
Nolamour
Greetings, La Fee Verte,

It's been a while…about 6 years. Just hopping on to say "what's up" and hope everyone's doing well. Still seeing some old names here. Good for that.

I've since married, we had a little one (cute wee Irish lass), and I'm still in the Crescent City. Life is good.

I still have about 4 pre-ban bottles left unopened. Last time I was on, I think I told eveyrone about my Hurricane Katrina incident. All of my pre-bans were submerged for 3 weeks in the muck. I've opened 2, since t hen, and they seemed to be fine. Nobody died…yet. blink.gif

Anyhow, I'm still kind of nervous about opening a couple of them. They look pretty bad…always wonder if some of that hellish water leaked in. I guess there's only one way to find out.

Stay cool…maybe I'll jump back on again…hopefully before another 6 years.

absintheglass-glow2.gif
Kirk
Hey there!
Hopefully.
Oxygenee
A voice from the distant past….welcome back!
Steve
Woah, mind blown! Welcome back, Nolamour!
Nolamour
Thanks guys.

I'm learning about all the "new" stuff now. Very interesting. Don't even know where to start.

I guess here is about right. abs-cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.