Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Santa Claws
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Artemis
On Thanksgiving, we acquired a new kitty, which was dumped at my niece's crawfish shop. She's what I call a burnt kitty. The Christmas Tree went up behind my computer chair. On Saturday I was sitting in the chair and I heard a noise in the tree. We knew it had to happen - the day before a friend had made us aware of a video ...

http://www.museeabsinthe.com/forums/index....ost&p=71721
Hillbilly
Great video. Awoke to a loud crash at 4 a.m. this morning. The guilty party trying to play it all cool and nonchalant.

IPB Image[

]IPB Image
Hillbilly
Luckily it wasn't the tree that fell, but a big box of ornaments sitting on top of a dresser.
Marc
Cats are little bastards from time to time but we still love them.
I have 2 (the third one died 2 weeks ago) but none of them are allowed in the house, they have a big garage to play and break whatever they want.
Jack Batemaster
IPB Image
Artemis
"You can paste a felt triangle behind each ear if you want to"
I was going to do that anyway.
Marc and some others at the French forum helped to name the new kitty. Her name is Bébête, but we still call her Kitty mostly. She has ravaged the tree several times. We got her a griffing box, but she tore it to pieces. She also destroyed one of the children's homework.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.