Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthes.com outages
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > General Absinthe Discussion
The Standard Deviant
Dear Denizens of the Absinthe World,

Because of some 'annoying' DNS server issues, Absinthes.com might have been unavailable to visitors in some places over the past few days.

This should all work again now, it would be great though if you'd be able to visit www.absinthes.com and take a look to see if it's working, and post back here to let me know how it's gone.

(And in return I'll ask someone to do something about making the banner here more beautiful and less in your face ;-)
Oxygenee
"annoying" = I made some registration changes without telling Andrew and screwed things up….

I don't know how they all put up with me sometimes.
Bruno Rygseck
It seems to work. Can login, add stuff to cart, delete it, log out. Answers to ping and I can dig it. (That's a Unix command.)
The Standard Deviant
Hello Bruno, thanks very much for checking! It was all working again very soon afterwards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.